I TRIED TO MAKE A NICE AND INTERESTING THREAD AND FREAKS RUINED IT... AGAIN!

Remove this Banner Ad

Nov 2, 2014
AFL Club
Tasmania
Other Teams
#TeamTurboChooks
Never heard of it.
It is a HBO drama, they are usually good, but I should have read what it was about before watching it. :embarrassedv1: I remember a while ago we were having a family movie night and my brother recommended we all watch Mulholland Drive, because he heard David Lynch is an amazing director but he hadnt seen it or any of his movies before... we were all cringing about 20 minutes in because of a certain scene, I was awkwardly staring at the ceiling and mum turned it off and he was banned from making movie choices 🤭

It is a HBO drama, they are usually good, but I should have read what it was about before watching it. :embarrassedv1: I remember a while ago we were having a family movie night and my brother recommended we all watch Mulholland Drive, because he heard David Lynch is an amazing director but he hadnt seen it or any of his movies before... we were all cringing about 20 minutes in because of a certain scene, I was awkwardly staring at the ceiling and mum turned it off and he was banned from making movie choices 🤭
Sit down with mum and watch Sex Education :)

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Mar 25, 2021
Omnipresent
AFL Club
Fremantle
Other Teams
Las Vegas Bears, Perth Scorchers
Jazny netflix 'Sex Education' may be some good treehouse viewing for you
There's even a sex mad chick in it who looks like an elf.

I think Jazny is upset because you said they looked like an elf, but perhaps they are not an elf.

What is an elf meant to look like, prey tell?

Jul 25, 2019
AFL Club
Carlton
Other Teams
Leeds United
Anyone seen Gillian Anderson on American Gods ?

Absolutely smashing performance. Too bad the show turned to crap after its 2nd season. Based on probably the best novel I have ever read (Neil Gaiman is the Shakespeare of the 21st century) but how a show based on such brilliant material turns to s**t really annoys me.

Least Game of Thrones lasted 5 or 6 decent years before it fell into a heap.

You homophobic? :thumbsdown:

Sit down with mum and watch Sex Education :)

It'll be just like the show. :rainbow:

Last edited:
The opening of Season 3 tho 😂😂😂
Jazny please you must watch this with your mum.

I haven't started season 3 yet, got a few other things to get through first.

Jazny should definitely watch this though. Will identify strongly with the elf-ish girl.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back