Media I wanna play in a Grand Final

Remove this Banner Ad

May 10, 2013
Queensland
AFL Club
St Kilda
Other Teams
Melbourne Storm, Baghdadian Babes
Well this weekend is the big one and after seeing the build up to the Grand Final, I decided I want to see a bit of the action.
I can only imagine the excitement of the Furies & Bombers players as they travelled through the streets in the Grand Final cavalcade yesterday.
Then running in front of a big crowd of supporters tomorrow would be enough to make me pee my pants. (would definitely need my Depends :eek:)

So at the beginning of the week I decided to get myself fit for season 24 & hopefully help elevate the Swamprats those extra couple of places, so we too can experience the euphoria of playing in a Grand Final.

First up tried a little bit of jogging just to limber up and stretch the hammies. :cool:
IMG_2172.GIF
Got myself well and truly warmed up, then out to practice taking a screamer. (We all like to try):p
IMG_2176.GIF
Yeah! Well hopefully I'll nail that before the end of the season.:huh:
Anyway, on to my trusty old bike and get some miles into my legs.:D
IMG_2177.GIF
Bloody Nora! Didn't really nail that either. :huh:
Anyways, I still should be fit enough for next seasons finals maybe, or s25.o_O
IMG_2178.GIF

P.S.
Bet ya thought after we got knocked out of this seasons finals, that was the end of the Spamrats?
IMG_2181.GIF :eek::eek::p

Tellya what, Grav, I showed that training clip of yours to some blokes I know who are in the SAS -- genuine tough campaigners -- and they just shook their heads.

It looks like you are doing well Grav. However, a quick look through the Bombers team thread (early pages) will detail what has propelled the Bombers into a GF, and that was the
KohPhi Pre Season Training Protocol ®
If you add the following to your excercise regime, you will be on track.

Biceps and Pecs
200w_d-108.gif

Hamstrings and calf work
200w_d-44.gif

And the all important abs and core strength
funny-gif-stairs-accident-fail.gif

Good luck man :thumbsu:

Funny thing is the rats have been ****ed out of a grandfinal spot 2 seasons in a row now.

Should be swampies furies this week, same as last season funnily enough

raining_david_tennant.gif

I too wish to play in a Grand Final....

Jo
Well this weekend is the big one and after seeing the build up to the Grand Final, I decided I want to see a bit of the action.
I can only imagine the excitement of the Furies & Bombers players as they travelled through the streets in the Grand Final cavalcade yesterday.
Then running in front of a big crowd of supporters tomorrow would be enough to make me pee my pants. (would definitely need my Depends :eek:)

So at the beginning of the week I decided to get myself fit for season 24 & hopefully help elevate the Swamprats those extra couple of places, so we too can experience the euphoria of playing in a Grand Final.

First up tried a little bit of jogging just to limber up and stretch the hammies. :cool:
View attachment 385028
Got myself well and truly warmed up, then out to practice taking a screamer. (We all like to try):p
View attachment 385030
Yeah! Well hopefully I'll nail that before the end of the season.:huh:
Anyway, on to my trusty old bike and get some miles into my legs.:D
View attachment 385031
Bloody Nora! Didn't really nail that either. :huh:
Anyways, I still should be fit enough for next seasons finals maybe, or s25.o_O
View attachment 385032

P.S.
Bet ya thought after we got knocked out of this seasons finals, that was the end of the Spamrats?
View attachment 385033 :eek::eek::p
Join s**t truck fc, big chance of being granted expansion rights

Remove this Banner Ad

Back