"I want to be the very best..." (Pokemon/Werewolf)

Remove this Banner Ad

Who did you seer last night?

Just waiting on the results before I say, obviously if they are good I'll keep mum (unless they are to be lynched).

Also, though it's meaningless now I was blackmailed yesterday to vote you, hence my lack of vote for DC.

Just waiting on the results before I say, obviously if they are good I'll keep mum (unless they are to be lynched).

Also, though it's meaningless now I was blackmailed yesterday to vote you, hence my lack of vote for DC.
Could you be the jobe?
Do they get fed correct info aswell as incorrect?

Figured that must have been the reason.

HEY TRAINERS

JUST A REMINDER, PLEASE TAG MODS WITH YOUR VOTE AS IT IS A BIG GAME.

Nothing post just after deadline commenting on actions. Smells evil.

I'll start with cooney
You're a fool. Since dogs is a fool, I'm voting for dogs.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

i love you cooney

I was sorta hoping I died.

I just wanted a killing role to exact my revenge on Footypie32 for being a campaigner and killing me twice over 2 games. The most dog of dog acts a dog ever did.

I was sorta hoping I died.

I just wanted a killing role to exact my revenge on Footypie32 for being a campaigner and killing me twice over 2 games. The most dog of dog acts a dog ever did.

Isn't it more of a dog act to kill people based on past games rather than the current one?

Pull your head in, flog,

Isn't it more of a dog act to kill people based on past games rather than the current one?

Pull your head in, flog,
I assumed Juggs had run out of PP for his Complain move

Could you be the jobe?
Do they get fed correct info aswell as incorrect?

I'm content I am what I am. Big role to be revealed randomly to a Jobe yesterday otherwise.

Figured that must have been the reason.

And on that, no luck hitting evil. Hit a pokemon which gives us no benefit so even if this poster becomes a target I'll let them die.

I'm content I am what I am. Big role to be revealed randomly to a Jobe yesterday otherwise.

And on that, no luck hitting evil. Hit a pokemon which gives us no benefit so even if this poster becomes a target I'll let them die.

Why do I feel like you're talking about me. :'(

Why do I feel like you're talking about me. :'(

I can't stop the music mate :)

To the game, not much out of last night. Hopefully the guardian held back the save on me in the anticipation the evil groups wouldn't bother.

Who is suspicious?

I'm still not convinced by Dogs105 trying to find out if the blackmailer got their role in yesterday (obviously having been the "blackmailed" I was watching for the topic to come up). Just comes across as a team mate trying to find out if their role came into play, in particular to a role that has never really had any bearing on the game. That is where my attention is today. In hindsight that should have been my seer last night. Oh well..

People are playing careful games this time. That can also be telling as far as some known players go.

I can't stop the music mate :)

To the game, not much out of last night. Hopefully the guardian held back the save on me in the anticipation the evil groups wouldn't bother.

Who is suspicious?

I'm still not convinced by Dogs105 trying to find out if the blackmailer got their role in yesterday (obviously having been the "blackmailed" I was watching for the topic to come up). Just comes across as a team mate trying to find out if their role came into play, in particular to a role that has never really had any bearing on the game. That is where my attention is today.

People are playing careful games this time. That can also be telling as far as some known players go.

Disagree. If he was in a group or had been blackmailed himself, he would have just asked in the PM.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back