Podcast I Want You! ...For Podcast Content

Remove this Banner Ad

Jul 17, 2006
Victoria
AFL Club
Adelaide
Other Teams
Liverpool FC, Melbourne Victory
Hey guys! Another footy season is rolling around fast and with it, we hope to get some more FJGD podcasts out on the airwaves.

But we want your help!

We want to know who is interested in appearing as guests, and we also want to know what you want to hear about. This doesn't have to be limited just to the AFL. It could be other sports such as soccer or basketball. It could be related to board competitions such as the NAFL. It could be just general design topics not even remotely related to sport. Brand logos, album covers, TV graphics, fast food packaging, literally anything that you think fits in with the scope of the board and would make for interesting discussions.

I would absolutely love for as many people as possible to answer the questions below so we can make this year the biggest and best yet of FJGD podcasting!

Cheers.

What topics would you like to hear about on FJGD podcasts?

Would you be interested in appearing as a guest on a future podcast?

If yes, what would your preferred topics or subjects to discuss be?

Yeah I'd love to hop on an episode or two (maybe even more), I was very proud of my Whittlesea entry in the NAFL and I'd love to talk about my concept development and all that. I love my album covers and my basketball too so talking about those topics would be great, if those topics get episodes made up I'd be more than happy to join in on them.

I think an interesting aspect to talk about would be the development of teams for our competitions, it would be interesting to see the various ways people go about it and maybe it can give insight into what works and what doesn't work when building a team from the ground up.

I'd like to think I have a bit of experience in this area so I'd be happy to be on if available.

Another interesting topic could be the various influences on footy jumpers today and in the past, how things from other sporting codes have rubbed off on footy designs and merch (if that makes sense)

I'd be keen to listen to and be interested in appearing in episodes which deep-dive into popular FJGD topics and discussion points. For example, three-four members could discuss their knowledge and share their ideas on a given subject matter (such as 'who has been/is the best manufacturer, what is/was the best/most effective clash jumper, how will the league look design-wise in ten years etc.), providing the listener with a broad range of viewpoints into interesting and engaging themes.

I'd also certainly love to be featured. I think it'd be great to mention why we we all found BigFooty and what got us into sports orientated design, I have a few stories and I'm sure many others do. And as Nato said, developing an identity for comps would certainly be great for a conversation. Inspirations and guernseys we all love and why we love them, same goes for any other sport. Everyone has their own anecdotes and since the first podcast episode, many of us have probably planned out what we'd mention on an episode. Either way, I'm sure we're all looking forward to upcoming episodes!

Remove this Banner Ad

Back