I Was Praying You Guys Would Win Last Nite !!

Remove this Banner Ad

Mar 20, 2002
Mosman Village
AFL Club
Carlton
I was watching the scores on afl.com.au and was hoping like hell the Tigers were going to win, I actually tipped them to win. It would have been sensational to see Knights sent off with a win and the Bombers downward spiral continued.

No problems, based on last nights performance, a win is just around the corner for you guys !!

Although we didn't win, the football we played in the second half was as good as we've been since Round 1. Now the players have the proof that they can play like that, I would expect us to roll the Demons next week!

oh how good it is to win finaly win agian after 9 stright lossers by beating the Demons :cool:.great to see Richo and Coughlan playing well the hole team nearly did I guess :).not very good leading by 46 points in the final term letting the Dees get back in the game and in the end only winning by 5.would of been so awful if the Dees had got 1 more goal and we lost by 1 point agian.I was waiting n waiting for the siren to go but I guess deep down I knew we would win and couldn't losse by a point agian.I went crazy after the siren finaly went and sort of was for a few hours after the game to :eek:.I wont be forgetting this game and couldn't be happier that we were able to win :).we won we won woohoooo!!!!! CARN THE MIGHTY TIGERES!! :cool: :D hehe lol.

When you think about it RT5, we're not going real well are we. We can't even LOSE properly at the moment. We even nearly stuffed that up ....

Maybe we were just having "tanking" practice i.e rehearsing how to throw a game ... Well, we better get it right this week, or Freo just might bloody well lose, thus denying us our priority pick.

Originally posted by GhostofJimJess
When you think about it RT5, we're not going real well are we. We can't even LOSE properly at the moment. We even nearly stuffed that up ....

Maybe we were just having "tanking" practice i.e rehearsing how to throw a game ... Well, we better get it right this week, or Freo just might bloody well lose, thus denying us our priority pick.

I am not as disappointed at nearly blowing that lead as I otherwise might have been! The previous week, Port Adelaide also did exactly the same thing own their own dunghill and they are in some pretty good form!

Originally posted by GhostofJimJess

no we aren't doing well and I never said we were.I was just saying how happy I was that we were finaly able to hang on and win.I think we will 1 more game and miss out on a priority pick.Freo would have to have a pretty good chance of beating as as they haven't won away from home yet and they only other chance is Essendon in round 21.I have tipped Freo ( I tipped Demons to win last week ) but that is partly cause I haven't tipped Richmond to win since the Carlton game in round 14.I'm worried if I do tip Richmond to win agian we will losse lol.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back