I Was Wrong

Remove this Banner Ad

In the past month, particularly on the main board I made it quite clear I didn’t give Richmond a chance in the finals series.

At times it was blatant trolling, but I never thought it would backfire and now it has.

After seeing Richo and many fans burst into tears I realised what this game is about. The emotional investment by some fans is incredible and to see it now payoff has somehow made me somewhat happy for you.

Enjoy it while you still can, because you never know when the next one will come.

In the past month, particularly on the main board I made it quite clear I didn’t give Richmond a chance in the finals series.

At times it was blatant trolling, but I never thought it would backfire and now it has.

After seeing Richo and many fans burst into tears I realised what this game is about. The emotional investment by some fans is incredible and to see it now payoff has somehow made me somewhat happy for you.

Enjoy it while you still can, because you never know when the next one will come.
You're also a campaigner

I was jealous of the Dogs last year but when they won it, it made me realise it was actually good to see fans who havent won it in such a long time get what they dream of, its funny looking back at todays win, today was the day just like those doggies fans got to experience last year and something i never thought id ever see .... im so happy

On SM-G935F using BigFooty.com mobile app

Probably outside of the top 5 of the biggest flogs on BF. Probably

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Gtfo off our board you loser.. .. Troll, no ticket for you, we don't want your praise nor do we ask for it. Go back to geelol you handbagger campaigner.

nah respect HaroLad owned up and didn't disappear like a lot of his contemporaries have since yesterday arvo
I don't disrespect the self-indulgent flog any more if that counts? :p

Snake_Baker your turn now to admit you were wrong. :)

Remove this Banner Ad

Back