Media I Wonder what is happening?

Remove this Banner Ad

Apr 20, 2014
Brunch
AFL Club
Richmond
Other Teams
Aston Villa
Ruours are rife that West Coast Wonders stand in leader EJW is unravelling at the seams.

When haydo went on vacation a few weeks ago, it was all too much for young Wig, who leaned heavily on U2tigers to get through the club crisis regarding Qlist management.

Sauces say he didn't handle the situation well, and was considering his position.

Upon haydos return, internal club talks were intended to settle the situation. The takeover plan in place to allow haydo to step away and Wig to take the reins next season was on tenterhooks.

Then this reporter was able to get his hands on some photos of an apparent secret meeting that hinted at changes afoot.

559073_ce92eaa3a602f99aeb99bc3c27a80924.png

Wig was seen in deep discussion, and all looked concerned, mainly for his mental state, he seemed quite fragile.

More to come....

Ruours are rife that West Coast Wonders stand in leader EJW is unravelling at the seams.

When haydo went on vacation a few weeks ago, it was all too much for young Wig, who leaned heavily on U2tigers to get through the club crisis regarding Qlist management.

Sauces say he didn't handle the situation well, and was considering his position.

Upon haydos return, internal club talks were intended to settle the situation. The takeover plan in place to allow haydo to step away and Wig to take the reins next season was on tenterhooks.

Then this reporter was able to get his hands on some photos of an apparent secret meeting that hinted at changes afoot.

Wig was seen in deep discussion, and all looked concerned, mainly for his mental state, he seemed quite fragile.

More to come....

when did the wonders become a chick flick?

Since the Furies started dreaming of what could have been, if they recruited EJW and Cactus.

Your piss ant club just can't get enough of us.

dude, I didnt watch Beaches or the Sisterhood of the Travelling Pants. Why the * would I want to play with the qooty equivalent of them?

I would rather barrack for Carlton

More to come....
That is some collection of punchable heads.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

#SackElton
BREAKING: SECRET MEETING EXPOSES HANDSHAKE AGREEMENT

559716_847dfe5628842fff59958f1e3f6f06d0.png

Here we see what seems to be some sort of agreement involving the Wonders and the Swamprats.

In an update to the situation, this reporter has spotted Dingster between club captains haydo and Ant Bear, and ambushed them to ask the hard questions.

EJW: AB, haydo, what's going on?

AB: I, err, I....

haydo: We've just formalised a trade. You were s**t, we needed new leadership.

EJW: WHAT?????????!!!!!!

haydo: You're out, you've been deposed. I'm stepping back too. Kirkswan is heading to the Swamprats, and Dingster is coming to the Wonders, he's a REAL leader.

EJW: Oh ffs...

AB:
It's best for all parties. We get a young up and comer, you get an old hac............., I mean a valued leader.

EJW: Ding, is this true?

Dingster: Yes Wig, yes it is.

EJW: Can I at least have a tell all interview?

Dingster: I can at least give you that...

more to come...

More to come....
Lack of Wig out to finish makes me a sad dragon.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back