Status in Question I wonder who owns this premiership medal?

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.

Nebular

Club Legend
Sep 18, 2011
Victoria
AFL Club
Richmond
Wait, are tigers fans actually sooking about this or is it just one big troll job?
tumblr_oqh9ebevpa1s9a9yjo1_500.gif

dank420_

Club Legend
Feb 13, 2016
Coogee
AFL Club
Essendon

Slartibartfast

Premiership Player
Jan 16, 2016
AFL Club
Melbourne
Gee , if this upset the players I hope there behaviour remains impeccable.
Wonder what kind of apology Broad had to give to the players to satisfy their rage.

emuboy

Premiership Player
Dec 17, 2006
The Southern Hemisphere
AFL Club
Collingwood
Other Teams
South Fremantle, Sturt
It's a pity Richmond's premiership cup didn't end up in the hands of a girl suffering from food poisoning who had no other container available for when she needed to throw up.

markm106

Brownlow Medallist
Mar 29, 2006
Melbourne
AFL Club
Melbourne
When Barrett broke the story I thought it was going to be that the cup was used as a toilet. Appears that maybe the worst was that some underwear was hung over it.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Aussie_boy

Brownlow Medallist
Dec 21, 2012
AFL Club
Adelaide
Other Teams
Chelsea, Redbacks, Adelaide United
I reckon the players have every right to be pissed off. They earn the most prestigous trophy in Australian domestic sport and somehow some bratty, Russian, Carlton supporting tennis player ends up with it through her housemate who was nepotistically handed a nothing job. How did Sheahan even end up taking it home, you're head of the AFLW team we don't have so here, take the AFL premiership cup home with you.

Slartibartfast

Premiership Player
Jan 16, 2016
AFL Club
Melbourne
You would reckon it was the challis that Jesus drank from. What a lot of crap.
Faux rage to show to themselves that they mean business again this year.

sprockets

Cancelled
Oct 15, 2004
Melbourne
AFL Club
Richmond
Other Teams
Richmond
I reckon the players have every right to be pissed off. They earn the most prestigous trophy in World sport and somehow some bratty, Russian, Carlton supporting tennis player ends up with it through her housemate who was nepotistically handed a nothing job. How did Sheahan even end up taking it home, you're head of the AFLW team we don't have so here, take the AFL premiership cup home with you.
Fixed.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad