Status in Question I wonder who owns this premiership medal?

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.

It's a pity Richmond's premiership cup didn't end up in the hands of a girl suffering from food poisoning who had no other container available for when she needed to throw up.

It's a pity the photo was destroyed before it had a chance to circle the internet

(Log in to remove this ad.)

I reckon the players have every right to be pissed off. They earn the most prestigous trophy in Australian domestic sport and somehow some bratty, Russian, Carlton supporting tennis player ends up with it through her housemate who was nepotistically handed a nothing job. How did Sheahan even end up taking it home, you're head of the AFLW team we don't have so here, take the AFL premiership cup home with you.

I reckon the players have every right to be pissed off. They earn the most prestigous trophy in World sport and somehow some bratty, Russian, Carlton supporting tennis player ends up with it through her housemate who was nepotistically handed a nothing job. How did Sheahan even end up taking it home, you're head of the AFLW team we don't have so here, take the AFL premiership cup home with you.
Fixed.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back