I would like to thank Carlton Football Club

Remove this Banner Ad

geelong4eva

Team Captain
Apr 19, 2000
australia
On 3 matters

No 1: Defeating Essendon in the 99 prelim final. True Essendon won the flag this year, but seeing teh Bomber get rolled last year, and watching all teh bomber fans in tears on telly was immensely satisfying.

No 2: Ending Richmond's mediocre season in style in rnd 22. Richmond were shell shocked, and it was great to see the Tigeretts choke again before the finals

No 3: Trading the talented and exciting midfield gun Justin Murphy to Geelong to put the club in a position to challenge for next year's flag (or 2002 at least)

Thanks blues your the best and i've forgiven ya's for 1995. If anyone had to beat geelong in a gf, i am glad it was carlton .

Here we go again.

I think im..... going to .... fall....

sleep-w.gif

I can honestly see this thread go on for more than 200 posts, what with Dan24's virile crap to appear any moment now. That's half the reason i do it, not to annoy anyone specifically but that annoying Essendon Facist Dan24 and to a lesser extent Sandie. god mighty, Dan24 really pisses me off sometimes.

The word is "FASCIST" not "FACIST" geelong4ever.

Unless you actually mean someone who discriminates on the basis of someone else's face!!!
tongue.gif

If everyone hates G4E so much
Why bother repling to his topics

He obviously gets off on pissing everyone off.And so far through everyone venting their anger he is probally feeling pretty satisfied.

So maybe if eveyone ignors him and doesn't reply to his stupid and pointless comments,just maybe he will grow up or if we are lucky GO AWAY

Geelong4 eva. When will you realise Geelong are an average unit? Sure your've got M.white and Murph, but that hardly makes for formidable opposition next year.

Geelong have given my old girl that much pain, I feel sorry for her. Losing one grand final after another (4 of them actually), she has learnt to never get excited if they win a few on the trot, because she knows they'll just s**t in her face once they get to the finals.

Geelong are as weak as piss; it's just the culture of the club, bunch of losers;don't have that winning mentality. Fancy dropping 4 GF's within 6 years...bloody disgraceful. Quite funny actually! Sorry Mum!

Go those Dons!

I wouldn't expect that much from Murphy.

He has missed an entire season with a knee injury. History shows that most people struggle to find form if they miss a season of football.

They are also vulnerable to other injuries, due to lack of condition.

If Murphy were to play 3/4 of next year, Geelong would be exstatic.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Murphy will make the cats into a strong club???? HAHAHAHAHAHAHA
Murphy at Richmond was a prospect, but struggled coz richmond had s**t players around him, carlton's midfield is one of the ebst in the League, Murphy was a star!, at the cats, with the other 17 w***ers on the park, and the shittest midfield in the league, Murphy wll struggle!

Drakey is talking some sense. How come Melboune isn't bagged for losing 2 grand finals in 12 years, and not winning a flag since 64 ? Crowz4eva you really are childish. I am willing to bet a dime on a dollar that Adealide probably wouldn't beat the Eagles in 92 or 94, or the powerful Carlton unit that lost only 2 games in 95. it is simple bad luck. If Melbourne lose the next 2 grand finals to an unstoppable essendon side (it may happen) i suppose the Dees would be labelled chokers. I am not disrespecting the crows by any means (any team that can win back to backs is a damn good side) however geelong did lose to some admittedly powerful sides, although i maintain we choked in 92, as we nearly had the Coasters on toast by halftime. Also i'll accept you non-believers out there abuse the hell out of a courageous and dedicated player in Justin Murphy, i'll just wait for his performances next year on the field to do the talking. Oh yeah Crowz4eva, get ready for a slide, as w***erlaide (sorry Servo but he really annoyed me this time) lost Rehn and gained Bode !??! Nuff Said

Remove this Banner Ad

Back