Toast Ian Callinan

Remove this Banner Ad

He is a gun.

I have full confidence in him to kick the goal anywhere inside forward 50. Had a shaky first few touches but he was really good after that.

Behind McIntyre for mine. ;)

Star. Between him, Tex, Tipp, Trenks, Wright, Jenkins this is by far the most potent forward line this club has ever fielded.

Time for Jenkins to have a spell.

Agree, you can see the talent is there, but a few too many slipped through his finger tips. If McKernan has a reasonable game I'd like to see him. Having said that both Johnston and Lynch have been playing reasonable SANFL footy and I wouldn't be adverse to seeing them get a game (especially as Johnston can ******* kick!) Would mess with the structure a bit though.

Absolutely cracking game tonight. I was one that thought it was a waste to play a 28 year old afl rookie in a development year early on. Couldn't b more pleased to be completely wrong

He came back and did some good things in the second half of the second quarter, but my word was he bloody awful for the quarter and a half before that.

"Did some good things."

Understatement of the century. He had a direct hand in three goals and kicked one of the best you'll ever see at AAMI Stadium.

If you were against his promotion, just say so. This kind of pseudo-analysis of performance doesn't do anything for you.

If Sando was serious about us playing finals, he would have had Callinan sent in to get those bloody ears pinned during the bye. If anything is costing him a yard of pace it is those bloody ears and is probably the reason he was never put on a senior list.

FFS Crows get those damned ears pinned before it costs us a flag.

Big big fan of the natural footballer, Nutter is a little, elf like legend

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Ripper 2nd quarter. Was talking with brother and his mate in the first and we all felt he loves the 3rd quarter.
After his 2nd I said that Sando probalby went up to him at the quarter time break and said, 'Just 2 more quarters to go Ian, fire up.'
'Hang on coach.. 3 more quarters to go.'
'Only 2 for you if you don't pull your finger out'.

Came out and owned that 2nd quarter. Such a great user and smart footballer.

If Sando was serious about us playing finals, he would have had Callinan sent in to get those bloody ears pinned during the bye. If anything is costing him a yard of pace it is those bloody ears and is probably the reason he was never put on a senior list.

FFS Crows get those damned ears pinned before it costs us a flag.

Big big fan of the natural footballer, Nutter is a little, elf like legend

He has ears like Andy Capp, and AAMI stadium is his local

So glad that Wingnut now has the opportunity to showcase his talent on the national stage, and that we now have the opportunity to watch him do it against the best. If anyone deserves it, it's him. Absolute legend.

I thought he was sensational last night. I am not sure what some of you are expecting? Feel very confident every time the ball goes near him.

Anyone see the interview Watson did with Nutta after the game? Looked like he was really loving life. "Living the dream" he said.

Also, he was pretty emphatic about thanking Neil Craig for giving him a shot. Thought that was pretty decent of Nutta.

Anyone see the interview Watson did with Nutta after the game? Looked like he was really loving life. "Living the dream" he said.

Also, he was pretty emphatic about thanking Neil Craig for giving him a shot. Thought that was pretty decent of Nutta.

You have to love the bloke. Making every post a winner. Now I have to wash my hands.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back