[ICC Cricket World Cup 2003] - Pakistan vs India

Remove this Banner Ad

Originally posted by phatandphreaky

No one i'd rather watch bat, ever.

Agree except against Australia, would rather see 2 other batsman batting in that side. !!!!. Mind you, the quality of the bowling at the moment is highly questionable. Shoaib Akhtar has just come on, the game will be won and lost in his first 5-6 overs

Tendulkar

Sachin Tendulkar is playing the best innings I have seen since...... Jon Davison!

64 off 40 balls currently

India 106-2 after 11.3 overs

Incredible to watch

Originally posted by EagleBlue
Abdur Razzaq may be looking for a new house at this very moment after dropping Tendulkar not long ago !!!!

So should the rest of the side. Pretty sad how the fans are so fanatical up to the point that they hang and burn effigies of players in the street, need armed guards outside their house (as is the case with Ganguly), and a leading political party posts banner in some state saying not to come home if they don't win.

Tendulkar on the other hand with 86 runs from 57 balls will be liking his chances of not having his house damaged, especially if India go on to win as they look like to be doing.

Razzaq now getting a finger on his bowling hand worked on after stopping a ball hit back from Tendulkar in his bowling follow through.

Sachin still batting well, albeit injured.

Originally posted by myee8

Tendulkar on the other hand with 86 runs from 57 balls will be liking his chances of not having his house damaged, especially if India go on to win as they look like to be doing.

That is until he scores a duck in the Semi Final and India lose, Pakistan and India fans are so fickle they make the British media look like saints !!!!

Rahul Dravid and Yuvraj Singh have lead the Indians to victory with 6 wickets remaing in the dying overs. Good knocks from both lads.

i had a friend from the USA over to watch that india v pakistan last night, it was the first game of cricket he'd ever seen. i switched on around.. i dunno.. 11:30 and tendulkar and sehwag were batting. i advised him that he'd better watch sachin bat. the first 3 balls we see of him were 644 off shoaib. unbelievable. shoiab was taken straight out of the attack.

the game just wasnt the same after he got out. that guy is something else to watch. i reckon its better than watching gilchrist in full flight.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Originally posted by squeak

The Pakistani boys are going to get stoned when they get back to Pakistan.

They can still make it if Australia thump England.

I believe that our main threats are from the sub-continent with the batting lineup India posses they can beat anyone and SL who have Vaas, Jayasuira and Murrili.

Originally posted by tiger of old
poetry in motion how else can you describe tendulkar.he makes it look so easy its not funny.
there are 2 players who have the ability to derail our plans of winning the cup.
tendulkar is one of them and mulli the other one.

cheers!

Mulli? Or Muller? :D

Tendulkar's innings was very special. Apart from Sehwag he isn't getting a lot of support in the middle order. Has anyone heard anything about his injury? He will be right for the Super Six games I hope!

Remove this Banner Ad

Back