ICC Cricket World Cup 2015 - Group B

What nations will qualify from Group B?

• Total voters

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.

I can grasp what people are saying in French but couldn't for the life of me put a sentence together.

I know the general words and can figure out what people are saying with a bit of thinking, it's just the structure etc that gets me.

Not unheard of. Hard to train your brain to speak another language while thinking in your first...

Despite Ireland losing, sat amongst the Blarney Army for the last 20 odd overs of the match. 20 overs of the most hilarious stuff I've ever experienced. Between drunken renditions of both of Ireland's national anthems, and (to the tune of Go West), 'shoes off for the men in green' which saw us all waving one shoe in the air, amongst other tunes, it was such good fun.

Despite Ireland losing, sat amongst the Blarney Army for the last 20 odd overs of the match. 20 overs of the most hilarious stuff I've ever experienced. Between drunken renditions of both of Ireland's national anthems, and (to the tune of Go West), 'shoes off for the men in green' which saw us all waving one shoe in the air, amongst other tunes, it was such good fun.
Did the same when the game got a little tedious.

Shouldn't be any 20-20 internationals, the format doesn't require elite talent to be successful and its a boost to domestic levels.

The quality/enjoyment level doesn't change greatly between big bash and say aus vs Sa imo

Perhaps reserved for under 23's and the odd big name retired international.

Hit and giggle cricket should be separated from the rest of the game.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Just to underscore how baffling Craig Young's non-selection is:

In the Scotland vs Ireland series last year, Josh Davey took four wickets @ 27. Young took nine @ 15, more than anyone else.

In the tri-series in January, Davey took six wickets @ 12.3. Young took seven @ 12.8.

Davey took fifteen wickets at the World Cup from six games, @ 20. Young took none from none. Why did he not play?

baffling that he didn't get even one game all tournament

It was a practice series for our players, no one took it seriously, we had Binny in the side, opened the bowling with him. You are seeing how we are playing now, still unbeaten.
Oh I see, so you deliberately threw those games? I look forward to the ICC anti match fixing units investigation which should see Dhoni and co in a fair amount of strife.

Australian fast bowlers troubled your batsman all summer - nothing has or will have changed when and if they meet again.

Oh I see, so you deliberately threw those games? I look forward to the ICC anti match fixing units investigation which should see Dhoni and co in a fair amount of strife.

Australian fast bowlers troubled your batsman all summer - nothing has or will have changed when and if they meet again.
No doubt India will be hoping that Pakistan knock us off on Friday.

No, not really. India made 267 in the only full ODI against Australia and lost to Nathan Lyon in Adelaide. Only time we were ever troubled was in that one session in Brisbane. There were two draws, and Kohli, Vijay and Rahane had no issues against the Aussie pace bowlers whatsoever.

There's no need to exaggerate to prove a point, nobody is saying India deliberately threw those games. It actually doesn't even matter if anyone believes India didn't take the tri-series seriously (although anyone who actually has been watching their games would think exactly that), because either way it wasn't indicative of how they were going to/have performed in this World Cup.

In saying that,

No doubt India will be hoping that Pakistan knock us off on Friday.

Yes, as an Indian supporter I would fancy our chances more against Pakistan in a semi.

India have impressed me this world cup, they have bounced back very strong since their loses in the test series vs Australia and in their tri series. I still very much think they have a solid chance to win this world cup. South Africa have been good this world cup and with Ab in the form that he has been in recently they should go deep into this tournament. Pakistan have performed pretty well throughout the tournament they got a nice win over South Africa, all they need is for Afridi to start getting some wickets and they will be all that bit stronger. Ireland have played well to get into the pos they are in, if they can beat Pakistan tomorrow it would put them in third pos which would be a good result for them.

India have impressed me this world cup, they have bounced back very strong since their loses in the test series vs Australia and in their tri series. I still very much think they have a solid chance to win this world cup. South Africa have been good this world cup and with Ab in the form that he has been in recently they should go deep into this tournament. Pakistan have performed pretty well throughout the tournament they got a nice win over South Africa, all they need is for Afridi to start getting some wickets and they will be all that bit stronger. Ireland have played well to get into the pos they are in, if they can beat Pakistan tomorrow it would put them in third pos which would be a good result for them.

When did you type this?

India don't have much Kohli is out of form and hasn't been in the runs, their top orders can't handle pace expect for Kohli and the other guy. I don't think their bowlers are much chop, all points to us winning the WC, it will be us against NZ and SA.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back