ICC to investigate UAE match fixing

Remove this Banner Ad

(Log in to remove this ad.)

I'm in favour of this sort of fixing, let these clowns go at it and leave the rest of us alone. It can be cricket's version of pro wrestling.

anything to do with wanting to get men into spandex?

Is it so obvious that it can't possibly be match fixing?
Or is it so obvious that it's clearly match fixing, but they are hoping people will think it's so obvious that it can't possibly be match fixing?

In their defense I don’t think there is enough evidence to say it is 100% match fixing.

I mean they gave it a red hot crack swinging at anything bowled short. They were swinging so hard that they ended up half way down the pitch trying to hit the ball out of the park

Also there was some sublime fielding and glove work from the opposition. The run outs could simply be a miscommunication or complacency................................

It’s a conspiracy

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

The last wicket is pure genius. The entire innings looked like a rehearsal and the last wicket looked liked the batsman forget his lines. He forgot he was suppose to start running pretending there was a single in that and it wasn’t until he seen his ‘co-star’ start running at snail like speed up the other end that he realised he missed his cue

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I'm in favour of this sort of fixing, let these clowns go at it and leave the rest of us alone. It can be cricket's version of pro wrestling.

Undertaker-lose-Lesnar-Wrestlemania-fan-reaction-30.gif

Remove this Banner Ad

Back