[ICC WC 2003 - Semi Finals] - Australia vs Sri Lanka

Remove this Banner Ad

Amazing, everywhere you go nowadays there seems to be a collingwood supporter acting like a ****er. I can't wait until the pricks start losing again and that bandwagon deflates back to manageable proportions.

Originally posted by Unwritten_Law
I can't wait until the pricks start losing again and that bandwagon deflates back to manageable proportions.

There will be a mass exodus of Collingwood fans from BigFooty. Much like Saturday night.

Harvey out. :(

Well Harvey is now out but Im not that worried.

I definetely think that Australia will bowl Sri Lanka out for 200 or less because the pitch is not a good one at all.

Some more Bichel magic would be good to boost our score. but only 6 overs to go.

200 is looking like a very good score actually.

McGrath might have a field day with this wicket.

If Lee and McGrath have one of those electric spells, we are home. It all lies on the shoulders of Ineedapootoo and Jayasuriya, IMO. I reckon Australia will reach a sustainable target. It's a bit close for comfort though, given its knockout.

We need 200-220. Symonds is batting sensibly. I admire his resistance and level head against the bowlers that was a problem he used to have.

Now. Bevan, surely he choked. Big time.

Originally posted by Catman
Hey moron, Sri Lanka still have to reach our target.

Gee, hadn't thought of that had you?

Of course mate chill out. R u feeling p ed off and under the pump.

Will be interesting - good for cricket.

So u think we will win?

Ps Personal abuse is frowned upon round here - be careful.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Originally posted by Frosties_Flank
200 is looking like a very good score actually.

McGrath might have a field day with this wicket.

Is the wicket that bad? Pretty slow but Symonds has shown how to bat on it and it doesn't suit our bowlers so much. Lehmann may be our trump card!

Originally posted by Groucho
Is the wicket that bad? Pretty slow but Symonds has shown how to bat on it and it doesn't suit our bowlers so much. Lehmann may be our trump card!

Vaas was getting the ball to move.

If anything I don't think Lee will/should play an important part.

Originally posted by Frosties_Flank
Vaas was getting the ball to move.

If anything I don't think Lee will/should play an important part.

Yeah I guess. Anyway the number one rule in cricket applies: Runs in the bank is always better than runs to get no matter what the total.

HAhhHA how good was Tony Greig just then.

"It's in the air, it's going way down... ohh he's under it, ohh it's gonna be six.. ohh he's caught it...ohhhh what an effort" (Turns out it was 6)

Remove this Banner Ad

Back