[ICC WC 2003 - Semi Finals] - India vs Kenya

Remove this Banner Ad

Damn,

Well thats the end of a very good word cup for Kenya. I think that India played better than I expected they would. The Final I hope will be brilliant. The battle between Mcgrath and Tendulkar etc Should be really exciting.

Sunday 23rd of March 2003 7:00 pm!

Cant wait, GO AUSSIES!

Even though a few people have been saying that this world cup has been a bit of a farce with Zimbabwe and Kenya making it through to the later stages, I'm very happy with the way it's paned out. If I could have choosen a world cup final before it started, I would have wanted India Vs Australia...Should be an excellent match.

Well if any side has had the better of us over recent years it is the Indians.
Time to square the ledger, Centurion is one of the quickest wickets of the world, I wonder if the Aussies will go for an all out pace attack? I think if Gillespie was fit he Mcgrath, Lee and Bichel would of played. Wonder if Bracken will come in for Harvey if Martyn doesn't play?
Hopefully Hayden, Gilly and Ponting can all fire in the same game, something we have been lacking in this series, if this does happen we could be looking at least 300- 350 on a nice hard track.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back