ICC World T20 2020 (Including Qualifiers)

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Mar 5, 2011
Australia
AFL Club
Essendon
Other Teams
Fremantle, WA, Associates
I was looking at the age of their players with most being over 30, do they have a set up where there will sustained success or?
Much like the UAE, they'll continue rotating through players once they've got residency. Oman is also a better place to live, so I suspect once they're set up properly they'll do better than the UAE.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

corbies

Spec Moderator
Jul 31, 2010
Newcastle
AFL Club
Sydney
Other Teams
S'roos, New Jets, WHam, Cronulla
A couple of fascinating matches in terms of the standings and NRRs going on right now. So many permutations.

Howard Littlejohn

Brownlow Medallist
May 30, 2006
Canberra
AFL Club
North Melbourne
I really thought Scotlkand, ireland and Netherlands would dominate this tournament. Which shows how little I know. PNG a huge surprise, I knew they had been improving - but not to that extent.
Good to see it is tight among a few teams - even if it only T20.

Cochblocked

Premiership Player
Sep 25, 2012
Geelong
AFL Club
Gold Coast
I really thought Scotlkand, ireland and Netherlands would dominate this tournament. Which shows how little I know. PNG a huge surprise, I knew they had been improving - but not to that extent.
Good to see it is tight among a few teams - even if it only T20.
I guess the subcontinent conditions help some of the other teams but i think PNG have surprised everyone. Netherlands have got through pretty easily and Ireland got a bit lucky. Scotland however seem really sluggish so far and only get one shot against the hosts.
Predicting Scotland and Oman to go through though.

Top Bottom