ICC World T20 2020 (Including Qualifiers)

Mar 5, 2011
Australia
AFL Club
Essendon
Other Teams
Fremantle, WA, Associates
Namibia and the Netherlands have qualified after comfortably beating Oman and the UAE. Last two spots are down to Oman vs HK and UAE vs Scotland

(Log in to remove this ad.)

big_e

Norm Smith Medallist
Apr 28, 2008
Your Wi-Fi
AFL Club
North Melbourne
Other Teams
Wycombe Wanderers, 76ers
It would never happen, but would love to see an associate slot outside the international slots for the lineups.
Interesting suggestion I heard recently was that perhaps IPL or BBL teams take over or otherwise link up with T20 teams in lower-ranked competitions and use them a bit like minor league/feeder teams. Say the Rajasthan Royals sign a young player and send them off to their Everest League affiiliate for a season to get some experience, then they "graduate" up to their Euro T20 Slam affiliate and so on. But at the same time it gives a direct link to those associate nations players to the big money leagues.

Marklar_33

Brownlow Medallist
Apr 23, 2005
Tas
AFL Club
Collingwood
Other Teams
D'Backs, Hurricanes
Oman rounds out the teams heading to Australia. I’ve got my holidays already booked to follow the Black Caps around, and hopefully I can slip down the highway to Bellerive to watch the Associates in the Qualifying group

Bomberboyokay

Hall of Famer
Sep 27, 2014
Melbourne
AFL Club
Essendon
Other Teams
Renegades, NY Rangers, West Ham
Bought ticket for the final. Probably the same bay as 2015 (cheap seat :p).

Held off on Australia vs New Zealand as it could be a dead rubber.

corbies

Spec Moderator
Jul 31, 2010
Newcastle
AFL Club
Sydney
Other Teams
S'roos, New Jets, WHam, Cronulla
Bought ticket for the final. Probably the same bay as 2015 (cheap seat :p).

Held off on Australia vs New Zealand as it could be a dead rubber.
Don't want to watch a dead rubber but you're happy to start threads and give updates on a 7-match T20 tri-series between Afghanistan, Zimbabwe and Bangladesh?

Top Bottom