T20I 2022 Mens T20 World Cup (in Australia, postponed from 2020)

What T20 World Cup games will you attend?

• Perth ENG vs AFG

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Hobart GA1 vs GB2

• Hobart Double Header - BAN vs GA2, RSA vs GB2

• Perth PAK vs GB1

• GABBA BAN vs GB1

• AO Double Header (1) GB1 vs GA2, IND vs BAN

• AO Double Header (3) RSA vs GA2, PAK vs BAN

• MCG IND vs GB1

• Total voters

Remove this Banner Ad

HK getting through would be a underdog story and a half.

With the hammering to Canada’s NRR overnight, it just became a very realistic proposition

I was looking at the age of their players with most being over 30, do they have a set up where there will sustained success or?

Much like the UAE, they'll continue rotating through players once they've got residency. Oman is also a better place to live, so I suspect once they're set up properly they'll do better than the UAE.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

A couple of fascinating matches in terms of the standings and NRRs going on right now. So many permutations.

PNG are into the World Cup! Great scenes!
Plus Thailand in the women's and it gives a glimpse of what world cricket tournaments could/should be like if the Big Three pulled their heads out of their arses.

i

UAE currently 7/47 off 15 overs. :thumbsdown:

I really thought Scotlkand, ireland and Netherlands would dominate this tournament. Which shows how little I know. PNG a huge surprise, I knew they had been improving - but not to that extent.
Good to see it is tight among a few teams - even if it only T20.

I really thought Scotlkand, ireland and Netherlands would dominate this tournament. Which shows how little I know. PNG a huge surprise, I knew they had been improving - but not to that extent.
Good to see it is tight among a few teams - even if it only T20.
I guess the subcontinent conditions help some of the other teams but i think PNG have surprised everyone. Netherlands have got through pretty easily and Ireland got a bit lucky. Scotland however seem really sluggish so far and only get one shot against the hosts.
Predicting Scotland and Oman to go through though.

Back