Ice running through the veins...

Remove this Banner Ad

Jun 5, 2004
AFL Club
West Coast
Lol at these guys, all cool and calm after Nicnat's pack mark before the siren.

5eM2fVU.png

If anyone sits near them, can you check them for a pulse?

Was at the comeback game against Carlton in 06 with my dad. He only stood up after Embley kicked the goal because everyone in front of him was standing up and he couldn't see what was going on.

I was there too. Was pleading to people in my section to make some noise when we were getting smashed. I went off at them for just sitting there instead of putting some effort in to help lift the team.

Was awesome when we stormed back. Everyone was cheering then. :p

That's why they left you in charge to mod the board...or maybe they were deep in thought cos of regret of leaving you in charge. ;) :rainbow:

They should regret it. I'm a terrible mod.

That's why they left you in charge to mod the board...or maybe they were deep in thought cos of regret of leaving you in charge. ;) :rainbow:
"What have we done?" as Swannies looks across to Fivey while Larri ponders the long hours of clean up ahead.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

"What have we done?" as Swannies looks across to Fivey while Larri ponders the long hours of clean up ahead.

Stop trying to cut my grass. ;)

At least they stayed to the end. The same elderly couple who leaves every single game early in the bay next to ours - once again left early.

A dad in front of us with a 5-6yo girl left early too. I felt a bit sad for the kid when the dad stood up - like wtf are you leaving now???

Surely getting home 10-20 minutes earlier is not worth missing what happened last night.

Well, I was sitting down, but that was because I was contemplating the best way to take a few inches off the two women who sat in front of me, looked at photos of their friends and new houses all night and then stood up everytime I wanted to look at something. "How do I get rid of the bodies" was going through my mind. ;)

Remove this Banner Ad

Back