I'd like to complain about the umpires...

Remove this Banner Ad

Due to being 7 foot and a wall of muscle he gets smashed all the time and there is no foul called.

If you don't see it try to open your eyes.
Aside from you talking about Basketball and the wall of muscle, I thought you were talking about Mason. šŸ˜‰

Due to being 7 foot and a wall of muscle he gets smashed all the time and there is no foul called.

lol someone used to wear chicago bulls hats when he was a kid, and thinks that makes him a basketball pro lol

Nothing about what you just said it truthful lol. but rage on son.

I don't see it, because it never happens. šŸ¤·ā€ā™‚ļø
But with my very open eyes, I do see that if an opposition player so much as breathes on him
It's a foul.. hell push your luck and it's a technical.

He is one of the most over rated players in the league, mostly relying on his freak athleticism and wingspan. He achieves most of his scores by creating contact himself and then overplaying for ref attention. And he doesn't even need to do that anymore he's got them refs so trained.

He is only marginally getting more calls than that hack James Harden who relies on refs calls as well, albeit Harden actually is way more skilled overall than Giannis.

I don't see it, because it never happens. šŸ¤·ā€ā™‚ļø
But with my very open eyes, I do see that if an opposition player so much as breathes on him
It's a foul.. hell push your luck and it's a technical.

He is one of the most over rated players in the league, mostly relying on his freak athleticism and wingspan. He achieves most of his scores by creating contact himself and then overplaying for ref attention. And he doesn't even need to do that anymore he's got them refs so trained.

He is only marginally getting more calls than that hack James Harden who relies on refs calls as well, albeit Harden actually is way more skilled overall than Giannis.

Idk mate. You want to call yourself a basketball Clairvoyant then you claim James harden is a hack.

Kind of all over the shop there young lady

Idk mate. You want to call yourself a basketball Clairvoyant then you claim James harden is a hack.

o_O I don't call myself any such thing. Any passing fan who has the slightest basketball knowledge would see the same.

Kind of all over the shop there young lady

This young lady has a phallus, i suppose if you call that a young lady... šŸ¤·ā€ā™‚ļø
Weird statement.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back