Remove this Banner Ad

Sep 6, 2009
FNQ
AFL Club
Port Adelaide
Other Teams
Bears
Hi
As I have to make an obligatory media thread during every off season as part of mt community service, I've decided to make this ones theme a wishing well wish for S26. Is there anything you wish for S26? Maybe you want your favourite go to enemy to retire? Maybe you want BLERN to finally finish his SFA fanfic masterpiece? Or maybe you just want a piece of that sweet, sweet Premiership Cup?
If you wish to gamble sensibly on luck, here's all you have to do. Simply locate IDC's Wishing Well, conveniently built across the road from his dumpster, I have included this pic:
wishingwell-photo-ohanley.gif

And, walking up to it, insert one of these:
brbon_jac1.jpg

Into the well's bucket, think your wish, and then piss off without looking back. I will eventually stumble across the road, drink your whiskey and swear an oath to the wishing gods to make your wish come true. Please insert your wish below so the wishing gods can read them as they told me they can't read ******* minds. And just to show the wishing gods do make wishes come true... TJASTA wish has come true and he indeed did eat a dick at last, just ask him

Hi
As I have to make an obligatory media thread during every off season as part of mt community service, I've decided to make this ones theme a wishing well wish for S26. Is there anything you wish for S26? Maybe you want your favourite go to enemy to retire? Maybe you want BLERN to finally finish his SFA fanfic masterpiece? Or maybe you just want a piece of that sweet, sweet Premiership Cup?
If you wish to gamble sensibly on luck, here's all you have to do. Simply locate IDC's Wishing Well, conveniently built across the road from his dumpster, I have included this pic:
wishingwell-photo-ohanley.gif

And, walking up to it, insert one of these:
brbon_jac1.jpg

Into the well's bucket, think your wish, and then piss off without looking back. I will eventually stumble across the road, drink your whiskey and swear an oath to the wishing gods to make your wish come true. Please insert your wish below so the wishing gods can read them as they told me they can't read ******* minds. And just to show the wishing gods do make wishes come true... TJASTA wish has come true and he indeed did eat a dick at last, just ask him
I still intend to finish my fan fiction. Ive just been enjoying the start of my unemployment catching up on something ive been avoiding for 2 years.

Sleep.

But people wishing for it may speed up my commitment to it

YOU STARTED IT!

I'M NOT THE ONE GETTING SALTY ABOUT NOT BEING INVITED ONTO A SERIES THAT HAS SO FAR CONTAINED THE LEAGUE ADMIN AND THE LEAGUE FOUNDER

I'M NOT THE ONE GETTING SALTY ABOUT NOT BEING INVITED ONTO A SERIES THAT HAS SO FAR CONTAINED THE LEAGUE ADMIN AND THE LEAGUE FOUNDER
When was I ever salty my dude. I'm make a tongue-in-cheek remark and you took it seriously. I don't know if you notice but my whole personal is to be a complete figjam.
EDIT: JUST TO MAKE SURE, THIS IS CLEARLY OOC.

Last edited:
When was I ever salty my dude. I'm make a tongue-in-cheek remark and you took it seriously. I don't know if you notice but my whole personal is to be a complete figjam.
EDIT: JUST TO MAKE SURE, THIS IS CLEARLY OOC.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Yeah, I wish for more flatheads

no ead
You're missing a comma.
What you've written implies that I should not consume a male reproductive organ.

You're missing a comma.
What you've written implies that I should not consume a male reproductive organ.
look at me, im so cool with my grammar
ead

Remove this Banner Ad

Back