Ideal line up for a national sports radio station

Remove this Banner Ad

mikey127

Premiership Player
Feb 4, 2011
AFL Club
Brisbane Lions
I think the concept of Macquarie sports radio could have worked but you need a line up of Melbourne people that are known in Sydney and vice versa. Also be good to have some female voices

Hypothetically if anyone was available here is my ideal line up.

Breakfast Mel McLaughlin, Michael Slaterand Cooper Cronk

Mornings Gerrard Whately with Crash Cradock co hosting the first hour.

Afternoons Tony Squire's with rotating co host Mark Bosnich, Kerry O'Keefe, Kelly Underwood, Adam Spencer and Corey Homicide Williams also Tracey Holmes to co host 1 hour each day.

Drive Francis Leach, Oxford and Billy Slater

Evening with Finey

Weekend Breakfast Grace Ramage and Matt Hill covering rCing and spirt.

Weekend mornings Roy abd HG.

Thoughts on a station with line up like this

My thoughts are this lineup is no good...mostly, moderately-talented ABC castoffs (no Karen Tighe? :huh:), ex-Rugby, Soccer and Cricket players but no AFL ones although "Oxford" may be Schwarz. Radio works when it is provincial...having so much time given over to something either market is just not interested in doesn't make good commercial sense to me

My thoughts are this lineup is no good...mostly, moderately-talented ABC castoffs (no Karen Tighe? :huh:), ex-Rugby, Soccer and Cricket players but no AFL ones although "Oxford" may be Schwarz. Radio works when it is provincial...having so much time given over to something either market is just not interested in doesn't make good commercial sense to me
Why it works is Slater and Cronk appeal to both markets cause if there Melbourne connection and yes I did mean Schwartz, stupid auto correct.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back