Review Ideas for Mego Red aka Kristof's New BF Avatar...

Remove this Banner Ad

D

Dude this is genuinely embarrassing for you. Let it go.

Kristof is a smart, amiable, constructive & positive fan from what I have seen. Not sure what mindset any self-appointed Fun Police would be in to ty and hound him away.

Except it's not, there's no 'hounding', and and he agrees with me. A grown man made a wager, he lost- he should now accept the consequences, and has no one to blame but himself.

It he can accept it, maybe it's time for you to grow up and do so too.

In any event, there's no need to get hysterical. If you had the powers of observation of say a dead fish you could have seen that he had both declared his intention and carried it out already and that you'll still have your 'positive fan' on the board going forward.

Last edited:
As a general principle people should be held to their contracts, but there are particular historical reasons why society has decided to only in very rare circumstance compel person into specific performance of personal service contracts. Can you work out what they might be, and why it might not be a great analogy?
Shut ya hole. It's a ******* great analogy.

FWIW

Yep. You can donate to Chief's favourite charity and he will let you change your user name.

I didn't want to delete my account and lose all my settings but the Poster Formerly Known As Kristof needed to vamoose after losing a bet with Faith.

post an image of it?

08177c9a1ca803eab26d4739857d59b5.jpg

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Mengo red? Think I preferred Kristof
It may get changed again for next season. I just threw a name up to get in the draft thread.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back