Game Day Ideas for the West Coast game if we qualify for finals

Remove this Banner Ad

GC2015

Norm Smith Medallist
May 27, 2013
AFL Club
Gold Coast
Fireworks are an absolute must. Unless Adelaide are still in the running we will know who we are facing and where at the end of the game so that also has to be displayed on the big screen in my opinion.

GCFC Official and GCFC Digital maybe you could let us in on some ideas you have planned. Better yet, we give you ideas and some of them become a reality!

I'd like to start seeing Metricon stadium hosting more 'well known' bands after games. This would be a great time to do it being finl home game of the year.

I think it was 2011 or 2012 when Kisschasy played there. Bands of that calibre come reasonably cheap and add a new dimension to game days

I'd like to start seeing Metricon stadium hosting more 'well known' bands after games. This would be a great time to do it being finl home game of the year.

I think it was 2011 or 2012 when Kisschasy played there. Bands of that calibre come reasonably cheap and add a new dimension to game days
Wouldn't mind some Nine Sons of Dan!

Fireworks are an absolute must. Unless Adelaide are still in the running we will know who we are facing and where at the end of the game so that also has to be displayed on the big screen in my opinion.

GCFC Official and GCFC Digital maybe you could let us in on some ideas you have planned. Better yet, we give you ideas and some of them become a reality!

We're not too sure what's planned at this stage - that's in the hands of our more than capable events team at the club. Happy to pass on any ideas you all may have though!

How about some pseudo echo, Eurogliders or Wa Wa Ne, God I am soooooo old :D

We're not too sure what's planned at this stage - that's in the hands of our more than capable events team at the club. Happy to pass on any ideas you all may have though!
Good to hear! Hopefully we can get the creative juices flowing in this thread.

If the Suns can get anything close to this it'll be amazing:

Just another reason the stadium should have electronic signage...

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Wait for the Titans to implode, wait for us to reach finals, wait for us to be at the top of the ladder - then we'll average 20k a game.

I'd be careful about making a too big of a deal about simply qualifying for finals. Sure it's an achievement to do so for the first time, but we don't want to make it seem like the job is done or simply be satisfied. I remember back to when Freo made finals for the first time in 2003, we made a huge deal out of it as is if was a big achievement and the team didnt play finals for the next 2 years. Even Richmond were very happy about making finals for the first time in over a decade last year, and barring a miracle they wont be playing this year.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back