If Adelaide & Port Adelaide finish with exactly the same For, Against & Percentage... Wildcard Playoff?

Remove this Banner Ad

No, basically a certainty

A literal certainty

No they don't, that match has zero relevance.

I don't think they will beat GWS. Good chance to beat Adelaide. Will come down to percentage and Port will make the Top 8 after beating Freo. That's my prediction.

I don't think they will beat GWS. Good chance to beat Adelaide. Will come down to percentage and Port will make the Top 8 after beating Freo. That's my prediction.

Certainly wouldn't be calling them beating a toothless GWS team 'unlikely' though.

No Cameron, Finlayson, Greene playing midfield, Coniglio, Lloyd - 4 of their top 6 goalkickers out, 1 playing midfield.

If GWS win today against the Dogs, it will come down to the final game of the season. Power vs Dockers Sunday twilight game.

This is what the AFL want.

Watch the umpires give every free kick to the giants in a slug fest. The Dogs will get boned by the AFL today.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

I don't think they will beat GWS.

Good-Fellas-Hilarious.jpg

In the advertiser. This week, apparently it was brought up its head 2 head.

Makes me wonder about Richmond and west coast. They’re really close and they too could both feasibly have the same instance. If that happened and be filthy as Richmond would finish above west coast courtesy of the afl handing Richmond the home game. Watch the afl force in their 17-5 model to fix it. Fast forward to July next year. 6th played their first 17 games with 8 home and 9 away, but hosted 1st to 5th all in the first 17 rounds. Do they now travel 5 straight weeks? Do they get to host 1 team twice in 1 season?

I can just see something stupid happening like that.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back