Oppo Camp If Adelaide was North Korea....

Remove this Banner Ad

thecotch

Premiership Player
Aug 11, 2008
Melbourne
AFL Club
Richmond
.....what punishment would be worse than being forced to listen to our theme song repeatedly after losing the grand final?? That is the funniest thing I’ve ever heard from an opposition club.

“Walker said he had no knowledge of a suggestion the Crows had trained recently serenaded by the Tigerland theme song as another odd motivational exercise. ‘‘I’ve been off the track so I couldn’t tell you,’’ he said.

The grand final and it’s fall-out resonated so harshly for the Crows captain whose team’s pre-game robotic stance punctuated the finals and then came back to haunt him. Of the so-called Power Rangers line-up, he said the idea was devised with input from Collective Minds but came from him and several senior teammates. He says he would do it again.”

yep especially what Sloane said about coming back a better father, husband, teammate afterwards.

Unlike that flog Treloar, I actually like Sloaney but just couldn't help not to take this shot at it in my sig...Was bloody hilarious :D

I saw Treloar play on sat nite v whorethorn. He’s a s**t truck. Can’t kick, poor decision maker. Pies got screwed over to get him. Thank god we didn’t.

.....what punishment would be worse than being forced to listen to our theme song repeatedly after losing the grand final?? That is the funniest thing I’ve ever heard from an opposition club.

“Walker said he had no knowledge of a suggestion the Crows had trained recently serenaded by the Tigerland theme song as another odd motivational exercise. ‘‘I’ve been off the track so I couldn’t tell you,’’ he said.

The grand final and it’s fall-out resonated so harshly for the Crows captain whose team’s pre-game robotic stance punctuated the finals and then came back to haunt him. Of the so-called Power Rangers line-up, he said the idea was devised with input from Collective Minds but came from him and several senior teammates. He says he would do it again.”
It made them look like a bunch of pratts and they want to repeat it ?

Adelaide are the gift that keeps on giving:

- Made the Power Ranger stance a real thing
- Tex saying “I s**t myself playing Richmond and it’s okay if you do too”
- now they’re listening to the Richmond theme song over and over

They’re like a South Australian cult and Tex is their gift to the world.

I bet their secret cult signal involves Tex touching his ears and singing the Richmond theme song in reverse.

Last edited:
Who id Kim Yong In?

That's the question.

And NK has nuclear weapons, the Crows have the Power Stance.

1461183748115597.jpg

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Remove this Banner Ad

Back