If AFL clubs were Soccer Teams

Remove this Banner Ad

Just a shits n gigs thread for all your bay 13 warriors and football (the real football not this oval shaped campaigner game where rules change every year to discuss which afl sides resemble football/soccer clubs. I'll have a go
If your offended pm me enjoy your sulk

Adelaide Crows: Zenit Saint Petersburg

Horrible fans but the Crows are the best team in Adelaide like zenit are in st Petersburg. Campaigner fans and plenty of racist fans just like zenit. At least they don't throw bananas at players. Zenit team full of white skinned players while the Adelaide team is full of malicious and finals flops a bit like zenit in the champions league like Taylor Walker, he ain't from Texas otherwise I would've stuck a bullet up him and Rory Atkins who runs like bambi on ice

COLA cough Sydney Swans: FC Barcelona

Sydney get the special treatment from the afl a bit like Barcelona with UEFA. Able to get players like Lance Franklin on extortionist fees just like Barca spend money on players. Sydney are also gifted soft free kicks and because Sydney is apparently an expensive place they get special treatment, expensive, *en Sydney is a shitthole and the average house is Crimebourne now costs 600K plus *en hell. Barca ironically have referees kissing their ass like when they bribed referees to gain them a champions league in 2009, cough cough how does a part time Norwegian psychologist refreee a semi final game and miss four clear penalties and when Suarez dived twice against psg and the referee corrupted the game. Both teams like to sook and blame the umpire when they lose important games, Sydney in 2016 oh it was the umpires, Barca 2012 that dog ref.

Geelong Cats: Real Madrid

Geelong love recruiting big players in this era, like real, galacticos for both teams. Have picked up rubbish old guys like Huntalar, Chicharito (Real), Mitch Clarke (Geelong). Have both neglected young talent expect for the last year or two where Geelong have recruited young players like Fogarty, Parfitt along with Ablett and real have integrated Asensio and Isco

Collingwood: Millwall

The pies fans are prodominetly no toothed derros living on the doll wearing ragged clothes and the occasional stolen expensive thing. Fans sound like a broken record player and are just hated by every club like Millwall. The latter has disgusting, racist and homophobic fans sounds similar pied fans. Young girls calling aboriginals apes that's the culture that both clubs breed. Disgraceful

Hawthorn: Man Ciy

A plastic club full of complete psychopaths, hypocrites and misfits of society support this club. Both clubs full of drug money with privatisation king kennet now back in charge. Both clubs have no history, yeah hawthorn fans no history. Both clubs boast dirty scum players like Roughead and Aguero. Man city based in a crappy part of Manchester and hawthorn based in dingley farmland and crack dealer village.

Richmond: Man United

Everyone loves jumping on the bandwagon. But both teams have some recent success with great history. Lots of fans, mostly young children and connected to drugs and mafia. They both have Narcissistic and arrogant fans they you just wanna slap the * out of.

• Banned
I wonder if the OP realises that Man City was the original team of Manchester, and the plastic side is actually United

I wonder if this campaigner is another dingley crack dealer

I would have though Dangerfield going to Geelong and Ronaldo going to Real would be a better comparison.

Collingwood would be Juventus. Collingwood lose allot of Grand Finals whilst Juventus lose allot of champions league finals.

Horrible fans but the Crows are the best team in Adelaide like zenit are in st Petersburg. Campaigner fans and plenty of racist fans just like zenit. At least they don't throw bananas at players. Zenit team full of white skinned players while the Adelaide team is full of malicious and finals flops a bit like zenit in the champions league like Taylor Walker, he ain't from Texas otherwise I would've stuck a bullet up him and Rory Atkins who runs like bambi on ice

http://www.heraldsun.com.au/sport/a...dd6e597cc?sv=64b201886125a7d65678929149912178

http://www.telegraph.co.uk/sport/fo...s-and-demand-all-white-heterosexual-team.html

http://www.theage.com.au/afl/afl-news/sorry-rendell-im-not-racist-20120319-1vg7l.html

https://www.google.com.au/amp/www.i...-gay-players-joining-russian-8422571.html?amp

Man city had the most feral fans in the league. (seen 'shameless' the UK version) and have been successful when they bought other teams developed stars. Port or Sydney

Hawks are Liverpool. they have Shankly (Kennedy) Paisley (Jeans) and Dalglish (Clarkson)

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Just a shits n gigs thread for all your bay 13 warriors and football (the real football not this oval shaped campaigner game where rules change every year to discuss which afl sides resemble football/soccer clubs. I'll have a go
If your offended pm me enjoy your sulk

COLA cough Sydney Swans: FC Barcelona

Sydney get the special treatment from the afl a bit like Barcelona with UEFA. Able to get players like Lance Franklin on extortionist fees just like Barca spend money on players. Sydney are also gifted soft free kicks and because Sydney is apparently an expensive place they get special treatment, expensive, ****en Sydney is a shitthole and the average house is Crimebourne now costs 600K plus ****en hell. Barca ironically have referees kissing their ass like when they bribed referees to gain them a champions league in 2009, cough cough how does a part time Norwegian psychologist refreee a semi final game and miss four clear penalties and when Suarez dived twice against psg and the referee corrupted the game. Both teams like to sook and blame the umpire when they lose important games, Sydney in 2016 oh it was the umpires, Barca 2012 that dog ref.

Geelong Cats: Real Madrid

Geelong love recruiting big players in this era, like real, galacticos for both teams. Have picked up rubbish old guys like Huntalar, Chicharito (Real), Mitch Clarke (Geelong). Have both neglected young talent expect for the last year or two where Geelong have recruited young players like Fogarty, Parfitt along with Ablett and real have integrated Asensio and Isco

Collingwood: Millwall

The pies fans are prodominetly no toothed derros living on the doll wearing ragged clothes and the occasional stolen expensive thing. Fans sound like a broken record player and are just hated by every club like Millwall. The latter has disgusting, racist and homophobic fans sounds similar pied fans. Young girls calling aboriginals apes that's the culture that both clubs breed. Disgraceful

Hawthorn: Man Ciy

A plastic club full of complete psychopaths, hypocrites and misfits of society support this club. Both clubs full of drug money with privatisation king kennet now back in charge. Both clubs have no history, yeah hawthorn fans no history. Both clubs boast dirty scum players like Roughead and Aguero. Man city based in a crappy part of Manchester and hawthorn based in dingley farmland and crack dealer village.

Richmond: Man United

Everyone loves jumping on the bandwagon. But both teams have some recent success with great history. Lots of fans, mostly young children and connected to drugs and mafia. They both have Narcissistic and arrogant fans they you just wanna slap the **** out of.
Absolutely the worst thread of the off season. Fuchking cuck this s**t.

Richmond would be Newcastle United....(which I support both). Both big clubs that have a habit of terrorising their fans even if Richmond have got their s**t together.

Richmond would be Newcastle United....(which I support both). Both big clubs that have a habit of terrorising their fans even if Richmond have got their s**t together.

How you haven’t gone on a murderous rampage in the last twenty years is nothing short of a miracle

Remove this Banner Ad

Back