Autopsy If any of you are still alive we are into the Granny!

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
You were teasing Collingwood fans weren't you. Come on, just admit it.
Nothing excessive ;) wasn't bad mouthing them at all but on the way back from a piss I passed their cheer squad and gave them a couple "Syyyyydneyy's", just cos it felt convenient.

I brought the passion, but it was regulated not over the top, rude or offensive, and my mouth was clean. The only reason I got kicked out was because I got into an altercation with the security guard when he told us (random dudes I met) to go back to our seats because I didn't think he had any reason to do that as it was a standing zone. We brought a lot of atmosphere to that bay and people were getting up for our "Sydney" chants, just enjoying the occasion.
If only I had gotten tickets with my mates but I got a second release ticket on the Thurs so couldn't be bothered sitting by myself so wouldn't have happened if I was organised lol.

Last edited:
Nothing excessive ;) wasn't bad mouthing them at all but on the way back from a piss I passed their cheer squad and gave them a couple "Syyyyydneyy's", just cos it felt convenient.

I brought the passion, but it was regulated not over the top, rude or offensive, and my mouth was clean. The only reason I got kicked out was because I got into an altercation with the security guard when he told us (random dudes I met) to go back to our seats because I didn't think he had any reason to do that as it was a standing zone. We brought a lot of atmosphere to that bay and people were getting up for our "Sydney" chants, just enjoying the occasion.
If only I had gotten tickets with my mates but I got a second release ticket on the Thurs so couldn't be bothered sitting by myself so wouldn't have happened if I was organised lol.

That security guard sounds like the type who sits down at a rock concert.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

That security guard sounds like the type who sits down at a rock concert.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Probably a Pies fan. If we had accidently drifted across no-standing line by accident a couple of times he should be giving a warning saying 'hey, can you guys stay behind the line', maybe a 3 strike scenario instead of telling us to go back to our seats because "we weren't allowed to be standing there". I said nah I'm fine here thanks then he squared up to me and said get back to your f'n seats and I stood my ground then cops obviously saw and swarmed me haha.

Grant Thomas digging deep from the salt mines of 2005. We lost the free kick count 15-20. Clearly home crowd isn’t a massive influence.

View attachment 1512066
I ratched the game last night. There were some missed calls in the last quarter

Buddy marked on the 50 but they didn't call it

Ginnivan should have been pinged for holding the ball - this was just before McDonald kicked it out

Mihochek didn't mark it. Never had control.

Umpiring was just shocking on all fronts

I ratched the game last night. There were some missed calls in the last quarter

Buddy marked on the 50 but they didn't call it

Ginnivan should have been pinged for holding the ball - this was just before McDonald kicked it out

Mihochek didn't mark it. Never had control.

Umpiring was just shocking on all fronts
Spot on. Was perfectly in line with this from my seat in that pocket. Thinking the only htb in the last qtr was paid inside their 50. Surprise Surprise. Stevic paying the deliberate late in the qtr to keep their momentum rolling. They have nothing to complain about.

Probably a Pies fan. If we had accidently drifted across no-standing line by accident a couple of times he should be giving a warning saying 'hey, can you guys stay behind the line', maybe a 3 strike scenario instead of telling us to go back to our seats because "we weren't allowed to be standing there". I said nah I'm fine here thanks then he squared up to me and said get back to your f'n seats and I stood my ground then cops obviously saw and swarmed me haha.
Given you were already within 9m of the line my understanding is that the seccer should have given you at least 2 warnings to get back on the mark instead of automatically penalising you. Probably cost you the game right there. Out of curiosity do you bleach your hair? Might be a contributing factor.

Given you were already within 9m of the line my understanding is that the seccer should have given you at least 2 warnings to get back on the mark instead of automatically penalising you. Probably cost you the game right there. Out of curiosity do you bleach your hair? Might be a contributing factor.
Must have put his arms out while arguing, instant 50m ejection

I dont know if it's been mentioned or was shown in the telecast but de goey and elliot were going after each other. It was in the final quarter near the pocket/50m line where it intersects the boundary. It was soo good to see, looked pretty heated. I hate Collingwood even more now. Ah bliss.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

The Fox coverage was so biased towards Collingwood. The BF Collingwood game day thread had a more balanced perspective on the game.
People in the media get wrapped up in the fantasy as a climb up the ladder from nowhere like the Bravedogs in 16 , i don't think it's deliberate

People in the media get wrapped up in the fantasy as a climb up the ladder from nowhere like the Bravedogs in 16 , i don't think it's deliberate
My question is when will a team coming from nowhere stop being considered this amazing thing? Plenty of teams have done it in the last 5-10 years (if not actually gone all the way). It's just a part of footy now and something all clubs can be capable of if they get their list and footy departments right.

The Pies didn't "come from no where" though. 18 GF, 19 Prelim, 20 SF, 21 17th, 22 PF.

1 bad year and it cost them their coach at the time. Coming from no where would be North jumping to top 4 next year

The Pies didn't "come from no where" though. 18 GF, 19 Prelim, 20 SF, 21 17th, 22 PF.

1 bad year and it cost them their coach at the time. Coming from no where would be North jumping to top 4 next year
Totally. All the fawning over their improvement ignores the fact that they really shouldn’t have been 17th last year.

Yeah, good point. We were 0-6 start one season and by the time we made finals that was the talk of the town.

One Filth idiot just called SEN saying the only reason both teams are in the GF is that they have different grounds .
Really? What's he on about? All Melbourne teams naturally get a leg up at the MCG. For a national competition it makes as much sense to hold every Grand Final at the MCG as it does to hold every Olympic Games in Athens. Everyone enjoyed the Perth GF, especially watching the Bravedogs get reamed.

Within a decade or two the Pies will be merged with North Melbourne and shipped to Canberra as the ACT Coliingwood Kangaroos.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back