Autopsy If any of you are still alive we are into the Granny!

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
I dont know if it's been mentioned or was shown in the telecast but de goey and elliot were going after each other. It was in the final quarter near the pocket/50m line where it intersects the boundary. It was soo good to see, looked pretty heated. I hate Collingwood even more now. Ah bliss.
Like two possums fighting in a sugar bag.

I dont know if it's been mentioned or was shown in the telecast but de goey and elliot were going after each other. It was in the final quarter near the pocket/50m line where it intersects the boundary. It was soo good to see, looked pretty heated. I hate Collingwood even more now. Ah bliss.
I don't much like Elliot's look but he's a 100% player - all in, all day. Respect from me. He would have been less than impressed with DG.

Credit to stephens as well. There was a contest late where he went in without taking taking a backwards step and copped a big one and got straight back up.
How composed does he look now. Even in a high pressure game like that. Its great for him and the club to develop and get the most out of players with obvious talent.

Really? I've been surprised by the Geelong hate.
Fair bit of it around strangely enough.

But don't underestimate the Dangerfield and Selwood hate, which is way overboard but its there eg: Crows fans don't want Danger to win because he left them and went to Geelong

Yet all the media talk about is DeGoey. Pendlebury is 10 times the player and his career proves it.
People expect DeGoey to become Dustin Martin. But ultimately he will end up with Martin's off-field reputation but without his on-field successes

People expect DeGoey to become Dustin Martin. But ultimately he will end up with Martin's off-field reputation but without his on-field successes

don't limit him , off field he could pass Wayne Carey

don't limit him , off field he could pass Wayne Carey
Can't get caught carrying a bag of powder if you have already snorted it

How is Stevie, hope your heart held out and you are ready for the GF. Look after yourself.

Sent from my SM-P610 using Tapatalk
Better now thanks Tesla (Monday afternoon) now. Missed the whole game but saw the 1st half replay yesterday. Am enjoying going through BF pages. The King's grand final preview opener is a ripper. Cheers.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Grant Thomas digging deep from the salt mines of 2005. We lost the free kick count 15-20. Clearly home crowd isn’t a massive influence.

View attachment 1512066
He's part of the Vic media. What else would you expect.
How many times will Hawkins push McCartin in the middle of the back (and get away with it) yet absolutely nothing will be said.

last two mins Degoey dragged it in was htb clearly

also when we had it here in this pic - pies really shouldn't score again

View attachment 1512644
Hickey should have kicked it closer to the boundary line. Also the Rampe kick that Buddy marked a few seconds before, I can't understand why he didn't go backwards/sideways when there 2 defenders basically unmarked. We got the right result but not sure the execution was spot on.

Listening to SEN this morning and Collingwood supporters are still going on about the size of the ground.
Like I’ve said before, we play them at MCG and they beat us ? Wtf do we come up with ? Oh ! The grounds to big ? Boo hoo ! GTFO You ****ing losers ! Patch of grass with 4 white posts at either end ! Anytime anywhere Us

Last edited:
A few sections of the media are trying really hard to drum up some controversy over it but unfortunately for them the only ones biting are collingwood supporters.

The main board thread where apparently we can claim with absolute fact neutrals are adamant on the call being wrong is amusing

the iffy papley decision is the only contentious decision in football this season apparently.
It’s such a non issue and it’s a disgrace on how this is being presented.

As if somehow it’s changed the game? An absolute load of garbage and it’s been said on here before about Tom Hawkins. Almost certain he did the same thing in 1st quarter v Lions, paid a mark and no issues.

Just shows the vic media bias. Never a scerrick of word on us when we get dudded by the umpires.

He's part of the Vic media. What else would you expect.
How many times will Hawkins push McCartin in the middle of the back (and get away with it) yet absolutely nothing will be said.
I hate the boofhead , but it's not really Vic media , the AFL blocked him as he was constantly bagging them out .

OK I just had a peep at the autopsy thread on the main board.

Eeyiw.

The predictable Pies supporters desperately blaming their loss on the lunar cycles, Hilary Clinton, electromagnetic force fields, the SCG acoustics, Greek mythology, the 2011 Tōhoku earthquake and tsunami leading to the Fukushima Daiichi nuclear reactor disaster, the vibe ... anything but the truth (and a big shout out to those many, many decent Pies fans who have come on here since the final siren with gracious comments and well wishes - classy bunch)... but the thread now seems to be functioning as some sort of lightning rod for fans of practically any club to air their deep-set grievances and sense of historical injustices against any other club.

Really sad stuff, and unsurprisingly, I found to urge to comment quite resistible.

I personally think the fall of the Parthian empire can't be understated.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back