Autopsy If any of you are still alive we are into the Granny!

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
Every user I've carded today is a Magpie user. It's like us losing badly makes their own loss even worse...which it probably does so there's that.:tongueoutv1:
Some silly old feral woman just called AW saying Moore should have got a free and they would've been in the GF !

A friend of mine is a Collingwood supporter. Well I work with her. Today was gold. She started in on Papley and many other aspects of the game. I put up a poster at my desk. My desk is situated next to where everyone has to walk to get to the kitchen, photocopiers, literally everywhere you need to do anything and everything. It had a picture of Papley celebrating, tongue out. Well I counted the amount of times she thought Collingwood were cheated out of the game today. 23 times. I did not bite I just smiled which infuriated her. I pointed to the poster a few times when she went quiet.

Screenshot_20220925-125152_YouTube.jpg

Screenshot_20220925-125231_Chrome.jpg

Makes it all the funnier because they would have never been in a position to lose to us in the first place had they not been sunk by big game performer Gary Rohan in the QF.
Some silly old feral woman just called AW saying Moore should have got a free and they would've been in the GF !
Saimilar rubbish from my brother, a pies supporter whp's still sooking.

Before the GF, Pie fans' argued that since they got within a kick of both GF teams they as good as won both games, and therefore they should be the only team playing in the GF. Perhaps they realised that playing with themselves in front of the entire Magpie army is not a good luck. It brings a new meaning to the term "getting the fans involved" and "coming from behind"

Ironically, if wins decided by less than a kick were to no longer count, as the Pies argue, they would still be languishing in 17th on the ladder and we'd never have played them in a final. Appropriately, such a poorly thought through argument is commonly known as a "toothless argument".

To be fair we would probably be thinking the same our club would of done better today but i wouldnt go to another team board after a GF loss to post it!
It's pretty clear some people have self-esteem issues that can only be sated by trying to get a rise out of others.

Reputation now of shitting the bed in the big dance.

It was seriously an embarrassing display and will now stick with us , be mocked brought up and s**t on.

No doubt a few will have scars
David King said he played in like 7 Prelims before he got to the GF and won one. Its bloody hard.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back