If Brads contract is extended......

Remove this Banner Ad

I can't see why it would be extended, after all Dean Laidley was more successful during his tenure and he was shown the door. Brad has had ten years and the club's on field performance has steadily deteriorated since 2015 and seemingly collapsed this year. If he cannot deliver some success by 2020 then his contract shouldn't be renewed at the end of next year.

I remember being amazed by the previous extension.

Even on this board, which was still largely pro-Brads Scotts at the time, people were pretty bemused by it.

Another extension would take this from large-scale comedy routine into Cirque du Soleil territory.

Wasn't the story regarding the previous extension because we wanted to show we were a stable club in order to land Dusty? We should have made it conditional on landing Dusty. FUUUUU

B0D1844E-5537-4CFF-B598-9A1EFCFAEA06.gif
Ben Buckley to Brad scott
You’reeee FIRRRREEEEEDDDD
(But I said I’m bitterly disappointed)

I will go spare

(Log in to remove this ad.)

The board would be willingly putting their heads into a noose and they know it.

I mean they've completely misread what is important to supporters but I think their survival instincts have to be stronger than that.

I can't see why it would be extended, after all Dean Laidley was more successful during his tenure and he was shown the door. Brad has had ten years and the club's on field performance has steadily deteriorated since 2015 and seemingly collapsed this year. If he cannot deliver some success by 2020 then his contract shouldn't be renewed at the end of next year.

Dean wasn't shown the door though remember. JB talked him out of quitting 6 months earlier and then accepted his resignation 2nd time round.

Our club seems close to incapable of proactively cutting losses.

Dean wasn't shown the door though remember. JB talked him out of quitting 6 months earlier and then accepted his resignation 2nd time round.

Our club seems close to incapable of proactively cutting losses.

That's just P.R. mate.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back