If Brendon Ah Chee ever hits you with a left hook

Remove this Banner Ad

Having listened to the interview with butcher I'd say that's exactly what Ken told him

Wouldn't doubt it either. Atley has to move up the order at some stage along with Leinert. Young could be told the same thing next time he's dropped as well.

Having listened to the interview with butcher I'd say that's exactly what Ken told him
This is what Ken said ..
'Arch' knows exactly where he's at and what he needs to do to be a part of the AFL side," Hinkley said on Friday. "Look, he has got a great future.

This is what Ken said ..
'Arch' knows exactly where he's at and what he needs to do to be a part of the AFL side," Hinkley said on Friday. "Look, he has got a great future.

I don't think Hinkley should have worded that last statement quite as he did because more than likely it will make him look silly.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Arch netted me a first rounder from Richmond on AFL Evolution. I firmly believe Richmond would be this stupid in real life too. Get it done Ports.
I manged to get every top 10 pick in the draft from trading Westhoff, White, Monfries. Draft picks are like candy in that game.

I manged to get every top 10 pick in the draft from trading Westhoff, White, Monfries. Draft picks are like candy in that game.
I did that to load up on top 10 picks and elite players via trade. I ended up making Port ridiculously strong in the game. The problem? After 4 years in career mode, I decided to take on another coaching role - Carlton. And who did I come up against in the first pre-season game? Port. I had my arse promptly handed to me.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back