Think Tank If Clarko is such a good coach, why is Hawthorn knifing him?

Why is Jazzy Jeff knifing Clarko?

• *Injunction*

Votes: 7 29.2%
  • Big-plaster stopped their donations

Votes: 5 20.8%
  • It's a plot like the Covid plandemic, the moon landings and the female orgasm

• Mofra is a dumbhead

• Total voters

Remove this Banner Ad

best bit is Kennett didn’t chose mitchell, the foot dept did

Kennett choice would have been a disaster, see his past efforts

otherwise be my guest, the club deserves a kicking right now

No, the best bit is you took my post seriously and just had to give me a true telling of events.

DisastrousFocusedFlea-size_restricted.gif

best bit is Kennett didn’t chose mitchell, the foot dept did

Kennett choice would have been a disaster, see his past efforts

otherwise be my guest, the club deserves a kicking right now
Strong post to user name ratio

Why do they call Ablett a killer? The poor man was a victim of drug dealers, wealth, good looks, AFL culture and Kim Duthrie mk1.

Kennett has killed hundreds and as much as righties want to joke about him murdering people he's actually a sociopathic mass murderer.

If you want to bone Jeffy I'd suggest starting with some flowers and a nice dinner.
Look, nttawwt, etc, but Jeffy's just not my type. His face looks like a cheese grater.

Why do they call Ablett a killer? The poor man was a victim of drug dealers, wealth, good looks, AFL culture and Kim Duthrie mk1.

Kennett has killed hundreds and as much as righties want to joke about him murdering people he's actually a sociopathic mass murderer.
stop taking the piss..
Good looks....GTFO

Look, nttawwt, etc, but Jeffy's just not my type. His face looks like a cheese grater.
I’d post a pic of my scrotum in response as a more accurate depiction of Jeff’s face but I haven’t shaved it for awhile & don’t want to cop the banzhammer for its disheveled state.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Back