Opinion If Essendon players were female...

Remove this Banner Ad

SoftLikelyFalcon-size_restricted.gif

Not sure what that photo has to do with anything? Logic wise not sure how it proves the argument.

And yep. Seems pretty petty to unfollow your current club. But he did. Murmurs on him being disgruntled and the club not being too happy with him start somewhere.
I see. Can you please post a link to hus page so we can see who he is and isnt following?

Could we get one of Guelfi, Parish and Saad if possible?

Bomberblitz really appreciates the laugh.

The fu** is wrong with you campaigners
By the way I never intended on starting this nonsense. Was only trying to check Merretts instagram and was the first thing that came up. Seemed as ridiculous as the suggestion it was replying to

(Log in to remove this ad.)

By the way I never intended on starting this nonsense. Was only trying to check Merretts instagram and was the first thing that came up. Seemed as ridiculous as the suggestion it was replying to
Had a couple of requests to move the posts to their own thread.

And heck, it is the off-season for us now 🤣

Had a couple of requests to move the posts to their own thread.

And heck, it is the off-season for us now 🤣
100% agree on it being moved once all the following started. Would have been happy to be untagged too lol

So much is off with this thread, and not in a funny way.

"Female = long hair and irrational", was this made in the 1980s?

Photoshopping a wig on for amusement is fine (I guess), but the gender conformity stuff is really poor taste.

The ultimate would be Guelfi, and then I wont ask for any more.
Guelfi not posted yet. You can find them here:

Look at Mitch Robinson lol.

Last edited:
So much is off with this thread, and not in a funny way.

"Female = long hair and irrational", was this made in the 1980s?

Photoshopping a wig on for amusement is fine (I guess), but the gender conformity stuff is really poor taste.
It's probably done through one of those face changing apps. It doesn't just change the hair. It gives the pictured person more feminine characteristics. There's also a male filter as well.

It's probably done through one of those face changing apps. It doesn't just change the hair. It gives the pictured person more feminine characteristics. There's also a male filter as well.
FaceApp apparently? I think the knowledge that a bunch of strangers are wanking over them would be more off-putting than a fairly ordinary filter that is available on a lot of different social media sites.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back