If finals were determined through single combat, one rep per team, who are you sending in?

Remove this Banner Ad

(Log in to remove this ad.)

No Jack Watts option?

Kosi knocked out a 100 kilo 2m tall team mate. I imagine he would make short work of anyone if actually trying.

Fists of steel.

Isaac Heeney however, broke his hand punching someone who didnt even feel it. So probably not him.
If you know much about fighting weight/height is fairly meaningless if you catch them in the sweet spot on the chin, as I’m sure Kosi did by accident.

Also LOL @ Mumford.

Apparently he was going to "go out in style", swinging punches, karate kicks, judo flips and piledriving Richmond players into the "hallowed turf" during the Grand Final.

Did not do a single ******* thing... was too gassed from selling candy to Pendlebury to lift a finger, he couldn't even be bothered throwing in a late bump when his team was 15 goals down :tearsofjoy: :tearsofjoy: :tearsofjoy:

What a clown.

Tried to clean up Pickett and ended up running through his teammate (Reid).

If you know much about fighting weight/height is fairly meaningless if you catch them in the sweet spot on the chin, as I’m sure Kosi did by accident.

If you know much about fighting weight/height is fairly meaningful. It is why there are weight classes.

Great thread! Yeah North would be on to a winner with Cunnington here you'd reckon. Mumford would be too easily distracted by the white lines near his nose when he hit the ground, GWS are better going with Tobey "High Karate" Greene

As for Freo, Tabs is a solid unit and I reckon he'd catch a few off guard with his patented "pulling the jumper out of your shorts" trick, Ryan is always up for a bit of argy bargy, and the new boy Treacy looks handy too, but got to go with big Darcy - he's a monster.

On SM-G955F using BigFooty.com mobile app

Remove this Banner Ad

Back