If Fremantle beat Adelaide, are they close to the real deal?

Remove this Banner Ad

We aren't the real deal, and only very few freo fans were under the illusion that we were. In saying that, we should be 8-4 going into the bye, which gives us a good platform to potentially challenge for finals in the second half of the year. We won't be able to do much damage against the big teams, as was evident tonight, but we have a pretty soft draw, and if we can somehow fight our way into a finals spot, then it would be what I would call a successful year. If we can hold onto Fyfe, get Bennell on the field, and keep developing the likes of Weller, Blakely, McCarthy etc. then we have a shot at being the 'real deal' in a few years. It was a tough slog last week in the wet, and we came off a 6 day break to play the top side...I don't think many were expecting a win. 100 points is disappointing, we were clearly off, but we learnt a lot about where we sit and how far off we are.

was always a recipe for disaster this game for freo. no sandilands a pissed off crows after having a few average weeks of football and ross lyons game plan. mind you i didnt pick 100 points but did load up on the line

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Haha I can't believe Freo could be 8-4. That is some serious overachievement.
its been a weird season. Its an open race for the finals spot.....

Need to keep in mind one small fact.... Freo beat the Dogs by 16 points at home, Beat North by 5 points at home, Demons at the MCG by 2 points, beat the Tigers with a goal after the siren. Could easily of been 2-8 and with a different mindset.

You'd be better off losing them and getting a high draft pick. You're not gonna win the flag.
I would be an over confident person if I was a crows fan, Geelong could belt your mob in a few days time.

Oh and another thing, Freo got into a grand final in 2013. I couldn't care less that you fluked 2 flags in 1997-8. But if you think you will win the flag so easily, you are sadly mistaken.

I would be an over confident person if I was a crows fan, Geelong could belt your mob in a few days time.

Oh and another thing, Freo got into a grand final in 2013. I couldn't care less that you fluked 2 flags in 1997-8. But if you think you will win the flag so easily, you are sadly mistaken.
Haha, what a ******* loser u are.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back