IF Geelong lose the 2019 flag...THEN...

Remove this Banner Ad

Your not doing this right, Karma demands you change the topic to..When Geelong Win the 2019 Flag.

^ There's already a Geelol 2019 Premiers thread. And also a 2018, 2017...

Pies list second oldest in the comp

“But but Collingwood...” you're like a broken record and the record is Spin Me Right Round Baby

Did I say you have an older list than Collingwood? Did I say you have the oldest list in the comp? Did I even mention the word list?

Last edited:

What caused your 44 year drought?

Probably not good enough. But we didn’t cheat like Coll, Carlton Rich or Essendon. Funny how the so called big four were all such cheats with paper bags at the ready. North only cracked into it on the back of bigger paper bags.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro

Probably not good enough

I'm not going to argue with you on that, although you made finals 20 times and played 5 GFs during your longest drought so... maybe not so far off it

>insert 8 catflogs crying 'You lost 27 GFs blah blah'<

But we didn’t cheat like Coll, Carlton Rich or Essendon. Funny how the so called big four were all such cheats with paper bags at the ready

Well I don't think anyone would have been very interested in a paper bag containing a half-eaten Beaumont's steak & kidney pie and 2 shillings

Pies list second oldest in the comp behind the poo and wee covered pensioners

Some DH doesn't understand the difference between 'list' age and the age of the team you're putting on the park to play AFL...

Your list age is 24 but your starting team average 28, with more than half of them over 28 and your top players are 30+

Only noobs look at the list age

Probably not good enough. But we didn’t cheat like Coll, Carlton Rich or Essendon. Funny how the so called big four were all such cheats with paper bags at the ready. North only cracked into it on the back of bigger paper bags.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro

That's exactly what was going on
Geelong paying the price for the utter filth and corruption of those Melbourne teams
Thank goodness we have some honest and responsible people in key AFL posts these days

Some DH doesn't understand the difference between 'list' age and the age of the team you're putting on the park to play AFL...

Your list age is 24 but your starting team average 28, with more than half of them over 28 and your top players are 30+

Only noobs look at the list age
Frankenweenie, making up numbers again.

What a dummy.

Will he ever post something about Geelong that doesn't make the Pies look like a giant fatberg?

Will he ever post something about Geelong that isn't boring as bat s**t?

Will he ever get a girlfriend?

The answer is a resounding no across the board.

^ There's already a Geelol 2019 Premiers thread. And also a 2018, 2017...

“But but Collingwood...” you're like a broken record and the record is Spin Me Right Round Baby

Did I say you have an older list than Collingwood? Did I say you have the oldest list in the comp? Did I even mention the word list?
Broken record. Good stuff. Completely lacking in introspection.

Can't wait for your next screen shot of the same crap spreadsheet all of your posts are based around.

First thing you think about when you wake up in the afternoon. Geelong, lol.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Remove this Banner Ad

Back