IF Geelong lose the 2019 flag...THEN...

Remove this Banner Ad

It's okay, only 3 months until the bubble bursts - and then we'll have lot of fun threads to bump. Totally worth the short-term pain :cool:
So it pains you that Geelong are going so well?

lol, too emotionally invested much? :tearsofjoy:

The one thing about Geelong supporters is they have either never even smoked a joint, or they are ****ed up crackheads/junkies/addicted to prescription drugs.
unnamed (4).gif

The one thing about Geelong supporters is they have either never even smoked a joint, or they are ****** up crackheads/junkies/addicted to prescription drugs.
Piss off, welcher.

442B2935-FE97-4F68-97DE-3E49E495C774.jpeg

Lets compare the pair shall we:

Geelong

Flags this decade: 1 :whitecheck:
Flags overall: 16 VFA/VFL/AFL :whitecheck:
National Competition flags: 3 :whitecheck:
Last Flag: 2011 :whitecheck:
Winning % of coach: 73.26% :whitecheck:
Finals win % of coach: 40% :whitecheck:
Longest flag drought: 44 years
Seasons played: 160 years :whitecheck:

Collingwood

Flags this Decade: 1 :whitecheck:
Flags overall: 16 VFA/VFL/AFL :whitecheck:
National Competition flags: 2
Last flag: 2010
Winning % of coach: 55.20%
Finals winning % of coach: 37.5%
Longest flag drought: 32 years :whitecheck:
Seasons played : 127 years

Thanks for playing D / H
You forgot Hawthorn.... ..

How many grand final loses as well. Haha .. what a fool.
Let me say this all fans follow there club success is measured in many ways only two sides can make the big dance and they are the best two sides and on the day ( exactly that only on the day ) one of those two sides that put on the big dance is the best side on the day and are crowned premiers doesn’t mean they are the best team all year. If you are lucky enough to buy a ticket to the big dance then you are following one of two clubs that achieved what all clubs aim for and that is to play in the pinultiam game THE GRAND FINAL and history sows the most successful club to play in more grand finals then any club is THE COLLINGWOOD FOOTBALL CLUB.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Let me say this all fans follow there club success is measured in many ways only two sides can make the big dance and they are the best two sides and on the day ( exactly that only on the day ) one of those two sides that put on the big dance is the best side on the day and are crowned premiers doesn’t mean they are the best team all year. If you are lucky enough to buy a ticket to the big dance then you are following one of two clubs that achieved what all clubs aim for and that is to play in the pinultiam game THE GRAND FINAL and history sows the most successful club to play in more grand finals then any club is THE COLLINGWOOD FOOTBALL CLUB.
So how many loses is that?

26. Holy ****.
They specialize in Fuccing things up.

Edit: much Like David G did with his attempt to use the word penultimate in a sentence. Not only did he spell it totally wrong, he used it in the wrong context too.
Typical Collyflog

"Oh the Premierships a Cakewalk" but youve only won 2 flags in 60 years
Care to justify this?

I didn't say it but sure, why not

Collingwood 15
Geelong 9

Any other questions?

premierships2.jpg

By the way, I wasn't talking about the lyrics to your club song "the greatest team of all"

I was quoting your fellow flog "the greatest team of ALL TIME"

The greatest team of ALL TIME can only manage 9 flags in 119 years? lawl

Most ridiculous claim ever. 9 premierships and 44 year drought

Last edited:
Actually, Collingwood 2011 was touted as the greatest "most dominant" team of all time "the last 100 years"...

...by Mark Stevens. In July

Meanwhile, here, today, now, you geelol flogs are touting your team as the "greatest team of ALL TIME" because... you once won 3 flags in 5 years? You're on top of the ladder in June? You're on drugs? Nobody knows

This century, Brisbane won 3 flags in 3 years and Hawthorn won 3 in 3 years. Melbourne won 5 in 6 years, Collingwood won 4 in a row. Carlton, Essendon, Collingwood, Richmond and even Melbourne have more flags than you - yet you DHs think you're the greatest team of all time? ******* LOL at you country bumpkins :tearsofjoy:

So maybe save your masturbation for September after you've actually won 2 finals in a year you clowns

Last edited:
...by Mark Stevens. In July
Yep, and not a single Collyflog denied it either.

33839469-678B-4AA0-85D1-87A3F85EFF12.gif

Collingwood 2011, the greatest team in 100 years!!!:tearsofjoy:
Meanwhile, here, today, now, you geelol flogs are touting your team as the "greatest team of ALL TIME" because... you won 3 flags in 5 years?
Actually I haven’t seen any Geelong posters say that at all.

Seen plenty of opposition flogs begrudgingly saying we’re deadset certainties for the flag tho. Perhaps you’re even one of them? :$
You're on top of the ladder in June? You're on drugs? Nobody knows
So maybe save your masturbation for September after you've actually won 1 final? Or maybe even 2?
It’s currently only 13 degrees in Melbourne so why are you melting? :$

Who do you think Mary is talking about, Footscray?

/cue massive deflection
LMFAO, you don’t even realize he’s trolling you & here you are several pages later still getting all rustled and melty over it!! :tearsofjoy::$:thumbsu:

Like I said I hadn’t seen that post but now I have I gave him a like for his quality lure work.

C60592D2-1C96-463E-B4E2-90D56BBC7B80.jpeg

Remove this Banner Ad

Back