If I Was A Pro, I Would Dope; a blackcat story | Page 3 | BigFooty

If I Was A Pro, I Would Dope; a blackcat story

Discussion in 'ASADA, WADA, and Drugs in Sport' started by blackcat, Jun 7, 2018.

1. yaco55

yaco55 Premium Gold

Essendon
    Some people react better to substances - This is why it happens - For example mechanical doping is frowned upon by professional cyclists because it's a guaranteed success while chemical doping is dependent on an individual's response.

Aeglos and blackcat like this.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

2. Aeglos

Aeglos Club Legend

Essendon
    Other Teams:
    Riverpigs
    Yup, I’ve had friends use test and get maybe a 2-3% improvement on their lifting numbers over a couple of training cycles while others have taken the same amount and got 15% + (both similar training ages).
    Reckon the gap is even bigger in female lifters (and the gap between doped and non-doped in general is bigger than in males)

yaco55 and blackcat like this.
  3. blackcat

blackcat Brownlow Medallist

Richmond
    culbert had a go at jobe for appearing on theFrontBar... about time the AFLmafia moved against his t&f hypocrisy qua _H.Y.P.O.C.R.I.S.Y_

4. blackcat

blackcat Brownlow Medallist

Richmond
    SARMs
    Selective
    Androgen
    Receptive
    Modulator(s)

CBC

other peptides and pituitary supplements / stimulant are the new way of better-living-thru-chemistry... you don't need to cycle On-Off those pharmaceuticals unlike Soviet era 'roids.

Why do pro bodybuilders walk-around-weight only 8% greater than competition weight when only a dozen years back their non-competition walk-around-weight was ~20% heavier than competition weight.

and they have cheekbones and jawline granite hewn & glass cut like a male-model.
    ___ not to mention foreheads lol. #acromegaly

ferk me___ bolt runs 956 when tall sprinters never could get out of the blocks cos of the Applied_ phyicsWORK(wattage) required and long levers not conducive. 200metres got a distance to reach terminal velocity w efficiency and unfurl the levers.

RussellEbertHandball