If I Was A Pro, I Would Dope; a blackcat story

Remove this Banner Ad

also Santoz did Reiterer not go to Sydney Olympics by his own choice the waymybrain is remembering/telling me... and then (few months or single month post or preceding) the melbourne metropolitan athletics T&A calender/fixture he won the hammerthrow/or discus whichever his discipline in the weekend mèet for his home club (Kew?), in a distance which would have won him gold in Sydney. at least that is how I remember the anecdote... it does 'sound' apocryphal tho
Yep he threw the discuss in a throw at a local meet pretty sure it was in December 1999, but might have been January, a distance of about 15 cm further than Alenka did at the Olympics in late September 2000.

IIRC, Reiterer launched his book in March 2000 and a couple of days later did a presser saying he wouldn't compete. If John Coates wasn't at the presser he definitely was in the media commenting about it that he couldn't compete as he had admitted to being a dope user, he still had to serve a penalty which would mean he couldn't compete in Sydney

It doesn't matter whether others know you are cheating or not. The fact is that you would know. For a gentleman, that is enough.

The human kind has always cheated in every endeavour in life - Why should it change ?

blackcat

Irving's godfather and handle
Dec 29, 2003
Beverly Hills 90210 Antifa bracket
AFL Club
Richmond
It won't change. Scum cheat. Gentlemen do not.
I am closer to a determinist position. only thing that matters is a W. why are they using a motor in push-bike racing? why does a shane charter client-luke darcy get to interview said same shane charter on channel 7??? fitzpatrick develops Docklands stadium for both his funds management infrastructure I-bank while AFL chair (or boardmember as samuel chair)...
...ad infinitum

sosos

Premiership Player
Apr 5, 2007
Melbourne
AFL Club
Carlton
I am closer to a determinist position. only thing that matters is a W. why are they using a motor in push-bike racing? why does a shane charter client-luke darcy get to interview said same shane charter on channel 7??? fitzpatrick develops Docklands stadium for both his funds management infrastructure I-bank while AFL chair (or boardmember as samuel chair)...
...ad infinitum
I'm guessing you think Richmond's flag was assisted as well? I mean all flags.

blackcat

Dec 29, 2003
AFL Club
Richmond
I'm guessing you think Richmond's flag was assisted as well? I mean all flags.
yeah. AFL is dope fuelled. ergo premiership teams get assistance. NBNBNB I do no not know if any team bring INSIDE tent like Dons... but what is difference between players/weightstrainer sharing sources methods suppliers... effectively a diffused program w appearance of deniability(plausible deniability)... what if players share w housemates from opposite teams. cos they WOULD!!! Some testo recovery hormone gel? i ran out, sosos can u lend me some?

NB this is not a partisan adversial individual club thing

Last edited:

blackcat

Dec 29, 2003
AFL Club
Richmond
sosos we know Darcy, Garlick, West, Wowoedin, Hird worked with Shane Charter for vitamins. Carlton's trainer was Tony Doherty the owner of the "Doherty's" hardcore bodybuilding gym in Brunswick, trains bodybuilders, trained Kouta and Fev. Bohdan Babijczuk was Hawthorn trainer in 2000s and made Campbell Brown as Scotch College student. "not quick enough" to get drafted when TAC Cup underage player was knock on him ... scout/recruiter line was he did not have sufficient wheels. Richmond's Jack Higgins or whatever that first-year player is called, he went to Babijczuk for his lasts year(s) in u19 TAC Cup. Olympic athletes, swimmers, tennis players, doping starts young in mid teens. JohnNashgametheory for female gymnasts it is also in crucial periods[sic] not mid teens but p'raps 7 years earlier to delay puberty. Ceteris paribus: look to foreheads and jaws. But ceteris paribus, all-things-being-equal, regular folks off street have large foreheads and jaws and have tooth/teeth braces. They ain't doping. I havve long horse-face. I aint doing hormones. Some AFL players have naturally large heads like Ottens and Sean Higgins, natural DNA.

Point is, are they larger than natural DNA...

@yaco knows my Kevin Bartlet rule.

with current PEDs, there will never be a pro sportsman again with a head the size of Kevin Bartlett Kareem Abdul Jabaar Corey Pavin Donald Bradman Steve Moneghetti and other pinhead athletes of previous epoch(s).

Last edited:

Aeglos

Cancelled
Sep 27, 2016
AFL Club
Essendon
Other Teams
Riverpigs
He’s a bit more discreet these days, but a friend of mine used to tell anyone who’d listen that he was given PEDs while at the AIS in his early teens (would have been around 2005 he was there).

blackcat

Dec 29, 2003
AFL Club
Richmond
He’s a bit more discreet these days, but a friend of mine used to tell anyone who’d listen that he was given PEDs while at the AIS in his early teens (would have been around 2005 he was there).
a material amount get salbutamol TUE's before major competitions... never bring a knife to a gunfight[sic]*
#Poe's_law

but salbutamol really, that's small cheese in the scheme of the things. screw Dave Culbert and the propaganda he spews

blackcat

Dec 29, 2003
AFL Club
Richmond
the swimmers lol

see the way the #moralscare and the way they hung Hird dank charter... so naive and ignorant but pulpit moralist on the front of the pages of national papers

Aeglos

Cancelled
Sep 27, 2016
AFL Club
Essendon
Other Teams
Riverpigs
the swimmers lol

see the way the #moralscare and the way they hung Hird dank charter... so naive and ignorant but pulpit moralist on the front of the pages of national papers

Close (in regards to the sport’s reputation).
Was part of the weightlifting program.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

blackcat

Dec 29, 2003
AFL Club
Richmond
Close (in regards to the sport’s reputation).
Was part of the weightlifting program.
yeah, but all sports same.

in their defense... no comment nor judgement on their character. value neutral, no moral judgement.

the problem is we as fans... we seek our heroes in the. Anglophone West, we seek, expect, want, our athletes morally pure. If they fail this moral test we have them to the sword and wish them to pay penance when we have enabled this structure... reading this 61_99? jenny61_99

they ain't axiomatically bad people cos they took the needle

f u hypocrites lik D Culbert

u can't bring a knife 2 a gunfight[sic]... if everyone is doping you never make Olympics or brownlow medal silicon night
RussellEbertHandball B0ydmental Lance Uppercut

yeah, but all sports same.

in their defense... no comment nor judgement on their character. value neutral, no moral judgement.

the problem is we as fans... we seek our heroes in the. Anglophone West, we seek, expect, want, our athletes morally pure. If they fail this moral test we have them to the sword and wish them to pay penance when we have enabled this structure... reading this 61_99? jenny61_99

they ain't axiomatically bad people cos they took the needle

f u hippocrites lik D Culbert

u can't bring a knife 2 a gunfight[sic]... if everyone is doping you never make Olympics or brownlow medal silicon night
RussellEbertHandball B0ydmental Lance Uppercut
I don’t think they are bad people persay. Just people that choose to cheat to win. To me that’s a character flaw I don’t value.

blackcat

Dec 29, 2003
AFL Club
Richmond
You don’t consider it cheating. I do. It’s all about core values.
they been using roids in AFL since 70s.

it has only been illegal in VFLsince early 90s.

therefore, I assume you say allowed in VFL terms pre Oakley's ruling?

* my personal opinion is different. I don't think it is cheating but I doubt I would have dabbled. it ain't for me. but who am I to judge.

Aeglos

Cancelled
Sep 27, 2016
AFL Club
Essendon
Other Teams
Riverpigs
Performance enhancers should only be illegal if they’re harmful to your health.

The devil comes down to the detail.
Any substance is harmful to your health if you have too much or too little of it eg Oxygen; not enough we die, too much we die.

The reasons for anti-doping are pretty hypocritical as well.
“Level playing field” yet an American sprinter would have access to million$ more resources (technology, medical, coaching, equipment) than someone from a third world country, and they’d have the opportunity to be a full time athlete.
“For the sake of athletes health” yet they’re happy for boxers to punch each other in the head and marathon runners to reduce their expected lifespan by pushing their hearts to breaking point.

I also agree that society has built the doping demon by placing such a high emphasis on sporting success. Even in school you’re garaunteed that the most popular kid is also the biggest jock; establishing the link between sporting success and a persons worth from the ripe old age of 5

Last edited:
I love your work blackcat . It Came crashing down for me when Stuey O’Grady got done. Not our Stuey!
I find people like David Culbert’s sanctomonies particularly interesting.

BluesRule

Premiership Player
Dec 16, 2013
AFL Club
Carlton
The human kind has always cheated in every endeavour in life - Why should it change ?
If everybody cheats then there is no point in cheating as it does not give you an advantage.

The fact is some people do have ethics and do not cheat - but are cheated by competitors who do not have the same level of ethics. Do we need to protect moral people - or should we just allow and encourage AFL players to be pincushions for drug companies to experiment with?

In AFL what is the point in having a salary cap and draft (equalisation measures) if you allow some players to get away with taking PEDs which destroys equalisation. A no talent kid on PEDs may well; exceed performances of a superstar who morally cannot take them.

The game cannot work if its rules are not enforced. Or the rules need to change so PEDs are allowed and we let our kids become lab rats.

BluesRule

Premiership Player
Dec 16, 2013
AFL Club
Carlton
no. 21 days in july, be a pro... you dont get to be a pro, in inimitable words of vinnicombe, alliteration aside, i will let yaco55 type the aphorism
You may become a Pro - but you will leave no legacy if you are caught. And the amount of positives are increasing, plus samples are now being retested in subsequent years with better technology.

Your sporting life ends at say 30, and you then have 40+ years (if you are lucky) of being the bastard that cheated ... will only get worse when the silver medalists start suing for their loss of earnings damages.

blackcat

Dec 29, 2003
AFL Club
Richmond
You may become a Pro - but you will leave no legacy if you are caught. And the amount of positives are increasing, plus samples are now being retested in subsequent years with better technology.

Your sporting life ends at say 30, and you then have 40+ years (if you are lucky) of being the bastard that cheated ... will only get worse when the silver medalists start suing for their loss of earnings damages.

they dont retest samples... professor Don catlin '84 LA Olympics t&f American trials... yaco55 provide the quote...

Monica Lewinsky csi blue light Korean dry cleaner blue light semen stain

Remove this Banner Ad

Back