Roast IF it isn't biased or ncompetent..... THEN it must be inciteful media coverage part II

(Log in to remove this ad.)

AFL Club
West Coast
Unprecedented even though I’m sure Collingwood have done the same thing going the other way in the past.
Pretty sure Geelong did it recently too. Going to need to fact check (or not, and just pretend to be a journalist), but feel like they did ut against freo in the last couple of years. Possibly even sold spare seats on the plane to fans...

On SM-G930F using BigFooty.com mobile app

Miguel Sanchez

Arrogant and insolent
AFL Club
West Coast
Other Teams
Black Ducks, SAS, NYR, BEARS
Pretty sure Geelong did it recently too. Going to need to fact check (or not, and just pretend to be a journalist), but feel like they did ut against freo in the last couple of years. Possibly even sold spare seats on the plane to fans...

On SM-G930F using BigFooty.com mobile app
The article actually mentions at the end that Geelong did it last year. The “unprecedented” part is us doing it for the first time. Which kinds of cuts against the statement that we’re cashed up and win-at-all-costs...

flamingEMBERS

Norm Smith Medallist
AFL Club
West Coast
https://www.foxsports.com.au/afl/ex...Adxz59trrelYsqKojQ2yfXOhBhqjcB2sadjeAhgLBSsz0

"In an unprecedented move highlighting the club’s great wealth and win-at-all-costs attitude, Foxfooty.com.auunderstands the Eagles have paid for a chartered flight that will take them directly from Perth to Avalon Airport."

Jesus christ. What a flog. "Those big bad Eagles are chartering a flight... Because they're evil".
Not because WA clubs travel more than any other club by a significant margin...

Tom Morris is by far my most hated AFL journalist.
Such a Sandra Sully story, we were selling tickets to fans for this charter

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Quinz

Chief Club Folder
AFL Club
West Coast
Moderator #3,316
Jack Riewoldt has slowly won me over across the last season or so. Photos of him carrying on with The Killers still makes me think he’s a flog, but he presents himself like a pretty decent, grounded bloke in the various media roles his in.

I hate it.
You've changed.

Hap Hapablap

I'm off to Nepal to become a mountain goat.
AFL Club
West Coast
Other Teams
Lakers,Inter,Man U
this riewoldt story how would brownes sources know more than jack himself. if so wouldnt that be a breach of confidentiality

anyway browne looks like an absolute twat with how he still thinks he was correct.

AFL Club
West Coast
Last night on Talking Footy I found it some what humorous that they were showing footage and talking about Switkowski from Fremantle doing a great rundown tackle.........only problem was they were showing Colyer.

AFL Club
West Coast
Jack Riewoldt has slowly won me over across the last season or so. Photos of him carrying on with The Killers still makes me think he’s a flog, but he presents himself like a pretty decent, grounded bloke in the various media roles his in.

I hate it.
Thought you’d be one of the last on here to mix up “his” and “he’s”. Expect better.....

Top Bottom