Roast IF it isn't biased or ncompetent..... THEN it must be inciteful media coverage part II

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
AFL 360. 2019 discussion time....spent more on...WCE or Wentworth (whatever that is?)??

Watching Open Mike with Mark Allen. I used to listen to him and the Ox every afternoon before they got sacked from SEN and it’s sad to see how sick he is with bowel cancer, looks awful. Very honest interview.
That is sad. Had a lot of time for Marko when I was living in Melb and listening to SEN every day. Didn't realise he was crook.

That is sad. Had a lot of time for Marko when I was living in Melb and listening to SEN every day. Didn't realise he was crook.
Yeah I didnt know either, he’s really sick with bowel cancer. My sister died of cancer so I know all the stages and very very few people come back from stage 4. He looked very haggard and thin, its a very good interview you should watch it...he wants to warn others about bowel cancer.

Yeah I didnt know either, he’s really sick with bowel cancer. My sister died of cancer so I know all the stages and very very few people come back from stage 4. He looked very haggard and thin, its a very good interview you should watch it...he wants to warn others about bowel cancer.
Will do, cheers

Poor old F9
The Dockers are falling back to their rubbish ways and his housemate has to jump on his account to come over here and spread the doom and gloom. We had it all last year and ended up with the flag! Keep up the good work, you Docker-loving crazy, you!
FTFY

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Gary Lyon still a PoS.

Gets asked about Walker jumping out of the way, has a dig at Hurn, justifies Walker's decision.

The fact that w***er is still on tv after what he did to his best mate (and is still doing to his best mates missus) is a disgrace. The “nice Gary” ad campaigns they rolled out to bring him back are just as bad. Every time I see that weasel on the tv I change the channel. :thumbsdown:

They also had a pretty cringeworthy headline when Eddie came over to commentate on the derby.

Puerile rubbish from a once proud paper. No one buys it any more which is why they have to resort to shock jock tactics now.
Probably coincides with Stokes purchase in 2009, and the increasing move to clickbait style headlines on both the paper and Ch7 news.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back