Roast IF it isn't biased or ncompetent..... THEN it must be inciteful media coverage part II

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.

Actually think its an unfair advantage that one team gets to do an intimidatory wardance pregame that their opponents have to watch and not 'be disrespectful' during.
Well by all means we should come up with our own war dance

Oh wait Goodes did, and was booed out of the game for it. Nevermind

Actually think its an unfair advantage that one team gets to do an intimidatory wardance pregame that their opponents have to watch and not 'be disrespectful' during.

You obviously didn't see the super sick Canada geese formation the French put up.

I believe (it's not) it was the inspiration for Adelaide's POWER STANCE. Both equally effective.

The booing incident was poor taste all around. No doubt there was individuals that’s where racially motivated to boo. But to label booing=racist is incredibly floggish behaviour and the attempts from the AFL and Goodes to play the victim card poor form

FWIW Adam Goodes has always been and remains my answer to “if you could clone a player 22 times and start a team, who would you pick”.

Freak talent who could play key position at either end, play the ruck, midfield, agile enough to play small. Probably the most versatile star player I’ve ever seen.

Did a PCL and didn't miss any games too. Just amazing.

They have every right to do it at their own home games - but it's downright entitled, snowflake territory that they think they have a right to do it at other team's home games.

They have every right to do it at their own home games - but it's downright entitled, snowflake territory that they think they have a right to do it at other team's home games.
Especially when the Wallabies were banned from playing Waltzing Matilda. Song's hardly a rev-up ffs.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Well by all means we should come up with our own war dance

Oh wait Goodes did, and was booed out of the game for it. Nevermind
Was he actually booed out of the game or had he played 16 seasons and it was time for him to go anyway? Because my memory of his last year was that he was a step too slow for the game and spent a lot of time playing for free kicks in marking contests (much like Dean Cox when it was time for him to go)

Was he actually booed out of the game or had he played 16 seasons and it was time for him to go anyway? Because my memory of his last year was that he was a step too slow for the game and spent a lot of time playing for free kicks in marking contests (much like Dean Cox when it was time for him to go)
Agree about Goodes but a bit disrespectful to Dean Cox, one of our greatest ever.

Probably the fact that he escaped suspension a couple of times when he shouldn't have, whilst some are probably voicing their disapproval of his defence of Folau.

Goodes had the incident with the Collingwood fan, which prompted him to be far more vocal in regards to issues of race in this country. It was only after this moment that the booing intensified and became a campaign among fans. To say that the two events are not connected is to bury your head in the sand.

What a load of ass. He was booed from Round 1. Well before the suspension thing. Moving the situation to suit your argument if you ask me

A bit of melting down the road, apparently channel 7 opened with the headline ‘Should Fremantle be stripped of the win?’
I only watch 7 on pain of death or Grand Finals so didn’t see it but the frothing made me lol ‘if it was the Eagles blah blah’ ‘The media hate us the Eagles have never had to overcome anything’ :D
In saying that the goal review is a joke and of they can’t do it properly then get rid of it and just back in the umps and boo bad decisions like we used to.

A bit of melting down the road, apparently channel 7 opened with the headline ‘Should Fremantle be stripped of the win?’
I only watch 7 on pain of death or Grand Finals so didn’t see it but the frothing made me lol ‘if it was the Eagles blah blah’ ‘The media hate us the Eagles have never had to overcome anything’ :D
In saying that the goal review is a joke and of they can’t do it properly then get rid of it and just back in the umps and boo bad decisions like we used to.

Haha, in the very same “news report” (loosest possible term) 7 highlight a similar incident where the Eagles were paid the goal in today’s game. So I’m not sure what they’re frothing about.

Haha, in the very same “news report” (loosest possible term) 7 highlight a similar incident where the Eagles were paid the goal in today’s game. So I’m not sure what they’re frothing about.

And considering we had to spend all summer listening about how our premiership shouldn’t have happened because of umpiring too...

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back