Roast IF it isn't biased or ncompetent..... THEN it must be inciteful media coverage part II

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
One of his big problems is he can't actually commentate. He just reels off headlines the same way he was taught to do with TV journalism. It's why he says so many bad on liners. Time to punt him back to channel 7 news
But he absolutely slays the bingo night MC gigs at nursing homes.

I think it's more of a historical thing, being so far away, so therefore it's 'the sticks'. Whereas now it's basically developed all the way down.
But that wasn't my point, BT is from Mandurah isn't he? He loves Ballas.
No probs, wasn't at you, just having some fun with it all...!!
I know nothing of BT or where he's from?

Victoria = first, good; every other team bad, WA teams last, that is the system
I think the SA teams are on a par with WA sides as far as the Victorian media is concerned. I would love us to go back to back of course but if that doesn't eventuate as long as whoever wins the flag doesn't come from Victoria, then I'm reasonably happy!

I think the SA teams are on a par with WA sides as far as the Victorian media is concerned. I would love us to go back to back of course but if that doesn't eventuate as long as whoever wins the flag doesn't come from Victoria, then I'm reasonably happy!
GWS or Adelaide would be nice if we didn’t

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Nothing much wrong with that for us (if it was to eventuate). Geelong at the MCG is a challenge but one in which I would back us in 👍

It would also be after a week off which Geelong seem to hate for some reason. Haven't won after the mid season bye since 2011. The AFL introduced the pre finals bye in 2016 and they haven't set the world on fire either.

2016 QF fell over the line against Hawthorn (who lost in straight sets) after Smith missed on the siren then lost after the prelim week off to Sydney.
2017 QF lost to Richmond.
2018 EF lost to Melbourne.

They're a better and more even team this season but just lost to Port after a week off. Playing them off a bye does give us some advantage compared to playing them right off Rd 23. Why that is I have no idea.

LOL if we miss top 2 but finish 4th please can this happen. Cats fans will expect a Cattery final but with them hosting the only final in Melbourne, it will be an MCG final regardless hahaha

AFL will do all they can in the interests of "fairness" to make sure the Cats play at home and some interstate teams have to travel to play at the MCG

a15913c1742330fa9f61ef2caa815308.jpg

Apparently the only available photo of our captain from the last 24 months is a poorly photoshopped navy wings with new logos

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back