Roast IF it isn't biased or ncompetent..... THEN it must be inciteful media coverage part II

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
Robbo on AFL 360 “west coast are going to probably get... everyone fears they’re going to get 2 home finals.”

Forgot to say earlier when I watched VFL360 Gerard started the show saying something along the lines of Richmond will reclaim their place as the best team in the comp and that they came into 2019 as the best team :drunk:

That was the gist of it anyway.

Forgot to say earlier when I watched VFL360 Gerard started the show saying something along the lines of Richmond will reclaim their place as the best team in the comp and that they came into 2019 as the best team :drunk:

That was the gist of it anyway.
"I think the season revolves around Richmond. I think they're resuming their place as the best team in the competition."

7 consecutive home games suggests that yes, Gerard, the season does revolve around Richmond.

Backhander to Roos??
Paul Roos, (parachuted in/coached them from '14-16, master coach yada yada), didn't make eye contact with him once during the rant, seemed to criticised the list management, basically said they were still garbage after 12 years (implying that Roos intervention didn't do s**t).

Thought it was pretty funny

"I think the season revolves around Richmond. I think they're resuming their place as the best team in the competition."

7 consecutive home games suggests that yes, Gerard, the season does revolve around Richmond.
Glad I don't watch these garbage shows any more.

On SM-G925I using BigFooty.com mobile app

Just a small one but on the AFL website in the lead up to Barrass' MRO finding there was articles saying "will key eagle be banned" etc but as soon as it was withdrawn there was nothing of a headline saying "key eagle free to play" etc

I had to find out in here.

Shamble of a comp.

On SM-G925I using BigFooty.com mobile app

On the couch talking up Richmond as the form team of the comp, coming together at right time of the year, Lynch and Jack gelling etc etc.
Then they put up Richmond's home run of 5 consecutive games all at the MCG.
No mention of the fact they don't travel, play at home etc yet Roo's have just gone to Brisbane then over here the next week.

The inequality of it all is just laughable.

Show stuff like this to people overseas who support different codes and they would just be totally bemused.

Robbo on AFL 360 “west coast are going to probably get... everyone fears they’re going to get 2 home finals.”
I think he was talking from the point of view of the other teams. I took it as a compliment

Richmond will wipe the floor with Collingwood this Friday. Once they do make sure you shy away from all form of AFL media, the wank fest will be sickening.
It’s already building. Hopefully Collingwood can come out with the attitude and resolve they did against us rather than the crap they dished up against GWS

Richmond have won 4 games in a row since the bye but those wins have been:
• a struggling St Kilda
• a dismal Gold Coast
• Giants at the MCG where they struggle
• Port who can be as flaky as any side in the comp

Yeah they’ve won well and they’re getting players back but the dick riding on the back of those 4 games is a tad premature

Go Pies

It’s already building. Hopefully Collingwood can come out with the attitude and resolve they did against us rather than the crap they dished up against GWS

• a struggling St Kilda
• a dismal Gold Coast

Yeah they’ve won well and they’re getting players back but the dick riding on the back of those 4 games is a tad premature

Go Pies

Tigers definitely drink their own bath water they are beyond arrogant. See prelim last year.

• a struggling St Kilda
• a dismal Gold Coast

Go Pies
Has a real Melbourne smell about it.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Isn’t it better for WC is Richmond win?
Think I’d prefer Pies. We have them covered, or at least likely to always be in any game we play against them, so it doesn’t really matter where they finish. Richmond’s a bit of an unknown, plus they have home games every week for the next 70 years, so any chance they could lose one I’m on the opposition bandwagon. Keep them as far behind as possible and hope Collingwood slip up against Melbourne, Adelaide or Essendon (all 3 could definitely be 50/50 for them).

Best result would be a drone strike.

cAFOwQ3.gif

WelltodoVacantDarwinsfox-small.gif

I think Richmond will beat Collingwood this week but I'd prefer to see the Pies get up. Either way one of the teams a game behind us goes two games behind us if we win. The thing that annoys me about Richmond is that they are in the mix for a top 4 spot and if they get 4th and Geelong first up that's an another unearned advantage. I'd love to see them finish 5th and play Essendon, then have to play a semi in Brisbane/Sydney/Perth, then have to play a prelim in Brisbane/Sydney/Perth to make it to the GF. Do that and hats off to them. Getting Geelong first up who sook about the MCG, winning then having a home prelim against GWS/Brisbane will s**t me.

We have concrete evidence we can beat the Pies at the MCG. I don’t know if we could beat a Tigers side on GF day, who could very easily have had a run of 10 consecutive games at the MCG by then.

Collingwood:
Richmond (MCG)
Gold Coast (MCG)
Melbourne (MCG)
Adelaide (AO)
Essendon (MCG)

Richmond:
Collingwood (MCG)
Melbourne (MCG)
Carlton (MCG)
Eagles (MCG)
Brisbane (MCG)

Richmond appear to have a tougher draw, albeit slightly given their lack of travel. The confident answer is we want Richmond to win because we control our destiny in relation to them with that R22 game.

In reality, I second the vote for drone strike.

I wonder if the G hosts weddings? Seems like a surefire way to get yourself a drone strike.

Reminds me of this poor taste joke:

Q - What's the difference between an Afghan wedding and a Taliban training camp?
A - Don't ask me, I just pilot the drone

We have concrete evidence we can beat the Pies at the MCG. I don’t know if we could beat a Tigers side on GF day, who could very easily have had a run of 10 consecutive games at the MCG by then.

Collingwood:
Richmond (MCG)
Gold Coast (MCG)
Melbourne (MCG)
Adelaide (AO)
Essendon (MCG)

Richmond:
Collingwood (MCG)
Melbourne (MCG)
Carlton (MCG)
Eagles (MCG)
Brisbane (MCG)

Richmond appear to have a tougher draw, albeit slightly given their lack of travel. The confident answer is we want Richmond to win because we control our destiny in relation to them with that R22 game.

In reality, I second the vote for drone strike.
You are right to be worried. Look who's back in training. I mean JUST LOOK!!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back