Roast IF it isn't biased or ncompetent..... THEN it must be inciteful media coverage part II

(Log in to remove this ad.)

eaglesnutcase

Club Legend
Dec 19, 2007
AFL Club
West Coast
Other Teams
soccer rugby union and le
Thanks for posting.

Disgraceful article
Yep.I couldnt sum it up any better.Then in the letters to the editor they have a picture of a cops face after being bashed and lo" theres Ryans picture right next to it again.Somebody at the West seems to have an axe to grind.AGAIN disgraceful!!

(Log in to remove this ad.)

HoneyBadger35

Friends, Family, Flex
Aug 11, 2011
AFL Club
West Coast
Tell me more about this hat.

Eaglemaniac

Norm Smith Medallist
Jun 11, 2013
AFL Club
West Coast
Look, I don’t want to spread rumours but I heard Scherri-Lee found out I was still single and decided now was the time to make a move...still waiting for her call but it’s bound to come any day now.. :cool:

Dark Sharks

Brownlow Medallist
Feb 21, 2011
AFL Club
West Coast
Ugh the Kelly interview is a bit cringe for mine.

Annoys me how the reporters keep trying to nudge him into talking about certain things, even when he has nothing to say on the topic.

Blatantly looking for a throw away line to turn into a story. Curious to see how they spin it, given it wasn't a very informative chat.

Wild Kelly

All Australian
Mar 23, 2019
AFL Club
West Coast
Ugh the Kelly interview is a bit cringe for mine.

Annoys me how the reporters keep trying to nudge him into talking about certain things, even when he has nothing to say on the topic.

Blatantly looking for a throw away line to turn into a story. Curious to see how they spin it, given it wasn't a very informative chat.

I'm disappointed they didn't broach the topical subject ........Nic Nat's weight!

Max zero

Premium Platinum
Jul 19, 2005
AFL Club
West Coast

Surprised to see Shuey and Tim Kelly are not our the top six according to this article.
He would be elite if he still was with Geelong.

You all know it.

Top Bottom