Roast IF it isn't biased or ncompetent..... THEN it must be inciteful media coverage part II

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.

This hurts. This really really hurts. Imagine if we had of got Jimmy Barrel! Instead, we got Ashley Sampi 😥

Guy was good for one unbelievable mark, and not much else

Meanwhile, Bartel won 3 flags and a brownlow

Ouch

What is it with Geelong showing us up at this stuff?

This hurts. This really really hurts. Imagine if we had of got Jimmy Barrel! Instead, we got Ashley Sampi 😥

Ouch

1992....1994...:cool:

Ouch

Where's that gif of speechless Nathan Fillion when you need it?

Ouch

You win some you lose some. Considering his peak was when we were at our worst I am not sure he would of made the difference.

Last edited:
This. With Bartel we might have won a game or two more in 2010 and missed on Gaff, Darling, Lycett and Gov by one pick in the draft(s).

Yep. We would have just wasted him in that period and he certainly wasn't the reason why Geelong won 3 flags (he contributed, but he didn't do it off his own back).

No Stephen Dank and Dean Robinson helped them achieve that

It staggers me that this has never been brought up in the media in any serious way after the whole Essendon scandal. How is the fact that the Cats won three flags while Dank and Robinson were there never investigated? :oops::thumbsdown:

It staggers me that this has never been brought up in the media in any serious way after the whole Essendon scandal. How is the fact that the Cats won three flags while Dank and Robinson were there never investigated? :oops::thumbsdown:
Because the AFL endorsed or OK'ed what Geelong had done and the evidence they provided

Then there's this too from then Geelong Boss Balme...

“Leanne, I’ve spoken to Dean … and he will fix this. If you need to talk to the creditor, tell them that their man Steve Dank knows all about what should be charged, et cetera,” Balme wrote.

Now Collingwood’s football manager, Balme was referring to an invoice from a company controlled by Dr Ijaz Khan, an associate of Dank, the league’s anti-doping tribunal was told.

Mind the name Dr Ijaz has long been associated with peptides and the NRL

What I find amazing is when Mooney says everyone was on powdered supplements and amino acids..

“Amino acids – everyone takes those, what’s wrong there? Nothing,” Mooney said on radio.
“Blood tests? I’m pretty sure everyone gets those. Never ever did anything like that (a peptide program).
“We had a supplement program with powders and stuff like that, but never got injections."

But in another article...

Geelong has admitted to sourcing a legal substance from a company connected to Stephen Dank to inject into injured players during the 2009 season, the year the club won the second premiership of its dynasty.

Now i'm making an assumption that the said product was CJC 1295

CJC 1295
is a tetrasubstituted 30-amino acid peptide hormone, primarily functioning as a growth hormone releasing hormone (GHRH) analog. ... It accomplishes this by using protecting groups around the amino acids of GHRH typically susceptible to enzymatic degradation.

Obviously Dank had stumbled onto a winning recipe with his comrade Dr Ijaz and a nice little side hustle with AFL clubs because of his connection with Dean Robinson.

But yeah lets sweep this under the rug to protect our brand and premiership heroes

(Log in to remove this ad.)

What I find amazing is when Mooney says everyone was on powdered supplements and amino acids..

“Amino acids – everyone takes those, what’s wrong there? Nothing,” Mooney said on radio.
“Blood tests? I’m pretty sure everyone gets those. Never ever did anything like that (a peptide program).
“We had a supplement program with powders and stuff like that, but never got injections."

But in another article...

Geelong has admitted to sourcing a legal substance from a company connected to Stephen Dank to inject into injured players during the 2009 season, the year the club won the second premiership of its dynasty.

Now i'm making an assumption that the said product was CJC 1295

CJC 1295
is a tetrasubstituted 30-amino acid peptide hormone, primarily functioning as a growth hormone releasing hormone (GHRH) analog. ... It accomplishes this by using protecting groups around the amino acids of GHRH typically susceptible to enzymatic degradation.

Obviously Dank had stumbled onto a winning recipe with his comrade Dr Ijaz and a nice little side hustle with AFL clubs because of his connection with Dean Robinson.

But yeah lets sweep this under the rug to protect our brand and premiership heroes

Example 1: 'Roid Rage

Is it just me or do the majority of Eagles game shown on Foxtel fall into several categories?
1. Grand Final wins (fortunately we have a few)
2. Losses to core VFL clubs (have we ever beaten Essendon?)
3. Other losses
4. rare legends lunch Judd games
5. Obscure wins e.g. vs Bulldogs years ago in meaningless early season game

As a follow up, we have played St Kilda 26 times in Perth for 20 wins.
So of course the game they replay is the soft free kick in the last play of the day to allow the Saints to goal and snatch the win.

As a follow up, we have played St Kilda 26 times in Perth for 20 wins.
So of course the game they replay is the soft free kick in the last play of the day to allow the Saints to goal and snatch the win.
Wasn't that also the game where a St Kilda shot that missed by about a metre was given as a goal?

What about that prick Nick Smart saying in the herald sun pod cast that we would get flogged by 70 points
Tom Morris calling us cooked and no chance of making the GF
Max Laugton saying Melbourne would win easily in the prelm

They can all eat a back of dicks

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back