Roast IF it isn't biased or ncompetent..... THEN it must be inciteful media coverage part II

Remove this Banner Ad

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Keys

Not Bitter
Oct 11, 2006
Yelling at Clouds
AFL Club
West Coast
Other Teams
Bengals

@TomBrowne7
Jun 19

Wear Coast can’t just pack up and leave, after ‘doing their bit.’ They participate in a national competition, where their own state government won’t allow them to even quarantine at home. It’s not the AFL or other teams fault. Their government position is starting to get silly?
This tweet didn’t age well

I'm based in Victoria and can see the reason for the border closure (hint, it is not because of what is going on inside WA).

Basically, taking the Tom Browne path you could say 'all Vic teams have to play in interstate hubs for the rest of the season as it isn't safe for interstate teams to visit Victoria'

I don't think he realises it is a Victorian issue rather than a WA one... we are the ones with 6-8 cases of community transmission per day...

On SM-G973F using BigFooty.com mobile app

However, this post has

shooshka

All Australian
Oct 7, 2011
Melbourne
AFL Club
West Coast
This tweet didn’t age well

However, this post has
I now wish it was still 6-8 per day, not multiplied by 20.

I doubt we can get it under control in 6 weeks, so will probably be a bit more pain to come.

We have (sadly) learnt the lesson for the rest of the country that you can't have community transmission (even a small number) going on, as it will eventually spike exponentially.

On the plus side, the AFL clearly got the inside word on lockdown, so were able to get players out. At least this time around there is footy on!

While we work on COVID-19, has anyone got a solution to stop Tom Browne tweeting stupid things?

On SM-G973F using BigFooty.com mobile app

Dark Sharks

Brownlow Medallist
Feb 21, 2011
Maynard was blocked
AFL Club
West Coast
Settle down Damo you four eyed kent

View attachment 899963

IF.. you can't attack West Coast in their column

THEN.. do it in Ports column instead

Jesus christ this campaigner is still going!

1594334790906.png

The rest of the Vic media are staunchly sticking up for all the Vic players going into hubs, meanwhile this four eyed pencil dick is STILL taking swipes about apparent "sooking" from the Eagles being the first team to get thrown into a hub for the good of the competition, and without a return date!

Give me a spell you ******* clown.

I hope he gets called out on it and somebody puts this sh*t on twitter.

squashface

Norm Smith Medallist
Feb 26, 2012
Perth
AFL Club
West Coast
Jesus christ this campaigner is still going!

View attachment 909385

The rest of the Vic media are staunchly sticking up for all the Vic players going into hubs, meanwhile this four eyed pencil dick is STILL taking swipes about apparent "sooking" from the Eagles being the first team to get thrown into a hub for the good of the competition, and without a return date!

Give me a spell you ******* clown.

I hope he gets called out on it and somebody puts this sh*t on twitter.
And I hope whoever does call him out actually names him ‘four eyed pencil dick’.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Top Bottom