Roast IF it isn't biased or ncompetent..... THEN it must be inciteful media coverage part II

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
If you're outraged at the quality of journalism and sensationalist headline then that's on you. It's nothing new, and we should be used to it by now.

I'm constantly outraged. Just looking for things to fly off the handle about without being informed about the issue on any level 👌

View attachment 1045335

Never played a game for us, was also on Essendon and the Western Bulldogs list. But West Coast takes the leading role in the headline.

I guess when you’re trying to create a click bait headline it’s best to ignore the minnow clubs

"As crowds returned to the footy for the first time since March, the Magpies ran riot in the second term with a fierce brand of footy in the 5.3 (33) to 4.3 (27) win at Ikon Park"

Could have sworn I went to a few games last year. Come on Sarah, Victoria is not the world!

"As crowds returned to the footy for the first time since March, the Magpies ran riot in the second term with a fierce brand of footy in the 5.3 (33) to 4.3 (27) win at Ikon Park"

Could have sworn I went to a few games last year. Come on Sarah, Victoria is not the world!
It is to Victorians. 😂

View attachment 1045335

Never played a game for us, was also on Essendon and the Western Bulldogs list. But West Coast takes the leading role in the headline.

Interestingly* he was only on the Bulldogs’ list for about five minutes. They took him as part of the Ilija Grgic trade at the end of 1996 but then delisted him before the start of the 1997 season. Essendon picked him up in the rookie draft just before the season started.

(*well I found it interesting)

(Log in to remove this ad.)

With every poll predicting a McGowan Government landslide at the State Election next month, you might wonder why WA Labor is persisting with attack ads against Opposition Leader Zak Kirkup.

“Inexperienced Zak Kirkup has never been a Minister, never run a business, never had a real job,” the ad warns, before displaying a rather unflattering image of the Liberal Leader, complete with L-plates.

At best it seems unnecessary, and, at worst, it’s a bit like kicking a bloke when he’s down.

To put it in a footy context — it’d be like being 10 goals up in the last quarter and still snotting opposition players off the ball.

https://www.perthnow.com.au/politic...er-zak-kirkup-with-l-plates-on-ng-b881804519z

No idea if this was a deliberate reference to Gaff or not, but I did laugh :straining:

That's Dan Foley isn't it?

It’s either him or Luke Trew.

Might actually be Chaz Flint. Wasn’t he pictured somewhere else and captioned as Ah Chee or something? Is that gonna become a thing in 2021, just plastering Flint’s face everywhere under a bunch of different names?

JJ looks like a Josh Hill/Steven Motlop lovechild

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back